NBA

A place to talk about anything. Stocks, politics, or your neighbors who won't turn down that music.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Eric

Postby Eric » Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:24 pm

Haha, I'm in total agreement. This promotion crap annoys me. If Miami finishes Dallas tonight, that destroys all qualifications for one of the greatest series ever. It has to go 7 games. If you want to look at one of the greatest Stanley Cup Finals, this might scratch the top 10. I just posted stuff about ESPN's coverage of the Stanley Cup on the NHL thread. I'm in total agreement because I haven't even watched a single game of the NBA finals so far.
Running bowl/MSU/OSU record '05-present: 11-32

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:04 pm

LubbockHasNoTrees wrote:I just can't believe people complain about the length of the baseball season, when basketball lasts 50% longer and plays half the # of games.

NBA is so boring to watch... they should consolidate games and only play the last minute... that's all that matters anyway.

I agree, I would rather sit through a double header then watch pro basketball. At least there are rules that are followed in baseball. Basketball has surrendered all their rules.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Return to “Off-Topic”