Sporting News, SI, or ESPN?

A place to talk about anything. Stocks, politics, or your neighbors who won't turn down that music.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Eric

Sporting News, SI, or ESPN?

Postby Eric » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:37 pm

I was just wondering, which, if any, sports magazines do you subscribe to? I'm a Sporting News guy. There is much more material in it than SI and I never find ESPN the Magazine to be too interesting.
Running bowl/MSU/OSU record '05-present: 11-32

..fanatic
Coordinator
Coordinator

Postby ..fanatic » Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:38 am

I dont' subscribe to any of them. I used to get Sports Illustrated for years and I get SI for Kids for, obviously, my kids. I had a subscription to Golf Digest but read maybe 2 articles in 12 months. I get my sports news daily from the internet and ESPN so I haven't found a purpose for a magazine subscription.

I can understand your attraction to The Sporting News. I used to pick up a copy on occasion and always appreciated the variety.
"Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it."

bama_girl
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby bama_girl » Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:33 am

i do my sports reading right here :lol:

it's better for me because instead of reading one guys opinion in some article, i get to read all sorts of different points of views being debated.

Howdy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Sporting News, SI, or ESPN?

Postby Howdy » Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:47 pm

Eric wrote:I was just wondering, which, if any, sports magazines do you subscribe to? I'm a Sporting News guy. There is much more material in it than SI and I never find ESPN the Magazine to be too interesting.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I come to this web site for my info.
Here it is free and get different views.

Return to “Off-Topic”