baseball

A place to talk about anything. Stocks, politics, or your neighbors who won't turn down that music.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:27 pm

Eric wrote:Spence, the Reds are still hanging in there, I think they lead the wildcard right now. You don't think they'll fold, do you? I think they might've gave up too much in that Nationals deal, but hey, that was the price demanded. I think they have enough in the tank to challenge for the NL Central the rest of the way, what say you?

They have a chance. They have gotten better starting pitching then I expected. They still have plenty of issues though, we'll see.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Eric

Postby Eric » Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:58 pm

I'm really hoping the Red Sox get in too. I don't like the White Sox (mainly because they're division rivals, Ozzie Guillen is a little out there, A.J. Pierzynski is a moron, and I don't care for any of their other players besides Thome and Dye) or the Twins (they're really annoying me lately :x ).
Running bowl/MSU/OSU record '05-present: 11-32

Eric

Postby Eric » Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:18 am

Well, hey, you guys are only 3 games out of the A.L. East race. Boston has enough talent to make the playoffs. A sweep by the Royals must be not going over to well in New England, huh? Royals are playing better though than when they started this season.

We start a big series against the Chicago White Sox. I'm pretty nervous because we still haven't done to well against real competition. We caught the Twins when they were mediocre, we're 2-5 against New York and Boston, and we've lost a couple to Oakland.

Eric

Postby Eric » Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:23 pm

Well, we're ailing. It won't be long before the Tigers are playing for the wildcard :cry:

Return to “Off-Topic”