Iowa-Missouri

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Iowa-Missouri

Postby Spence » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:02 am

Congrats to that Hawks. Great win last night. Best game so far, interception ran back for a TD at the end of the game.

It seems that all I need to do is pick against a team for them to win. I pick Arkansas to win the Sugar. :lol:
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Jason G
Head Coach
Head Coach

Re: Iowa-Missouri

Postby Jason G » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:09 am

That was a very good bowl game to be sure and it certainly helped me in bowl picks standings.

I still think the Little Caesars Bowl may have my vote for best bowl game so far this year though. Toledo scoring with 1:30 left to apparently tie the game with the PAT but opting instead to go for two, making the two point coversion and taking the 32-31 lead, only to see FIU put together a masterful drive and kick the game winning field goal as time expired in the program's first EVER bowl game. That's pretty classic there.

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:29 am

I had that as the best game until last night. I thought this game was better.

GoBoilers
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby GoBoilers » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:47 am

Spence wrote:I had that as the best game until last night. I thought this game was better.

I agree. Congrats Razor! Big Ten is 1-0! I have just given them the kiss of death. Good news is my Boilers won't lose!
The preceding statements are solely the opinion of GoBoilers and are, therefore, probably not based whatsoever on fact, research or more time in thought than what was required to physically type them. They're probably correct anyway, so you shouldn't argue too much, because otherwise he'll just blather on forever. On the internet Al Gore invented.

RazorHawk
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby RazorHawk » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:53 am

I think Iowa was very fortunate to win this game, as they do struggle to defense all spread teams. I was able to stay awake for the entire game, and that says something when the game had a 10PM start.

Stanzi did not have a real good game, but Iowa's offensive line with Coker running the ball dominated.
Hawkeye and Razorback fan in Florida

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:05 am

I only watched the first half and a small part of the 3rd quarter, but I agree, Coker was a beast against Missouri.

RazorHawk
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby RazorHawk » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:48 pm

Hawkeye and Razorback fan in Florida

GoBoilers
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby GoBoilers » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:48 pm

RazorHawk wrote:I think Iowa was very fortunate to win this game, as they do struggle to defense all spread teams. I was able to stay awake for the entire game, and that says something when the game had a 10PM start.

Stanzi did not have a real good game, but Iowa's offensive line with Coker running the ball dominated.

Even Razorhawk could have walked through those holes. Huge hole although Coker looks real good too.
The preceding statements are solely the opinion of GoBoilers and are, therefore, probably not based whatsoever on fact, research or more time in thought than what was required to physically type them. They're probably correct anyway, so you shouldn't argue too much, because otherwise he'll just blather on forever. On the internet Al Gore invented.

Return to “General Discussion”