National Labor Relations Board Files Complaint

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Re: National Labor Relations Board Files Complaint

Postby Cane from the Bend » Sun May 28, 2023 6:18 pm

Mountainman wrote:
Cane from the Bend wrote:
Mountainman wrote:Yep, I heard where they’re using Bud Lite as the enema rinsing agent. Seems there’s an abundance of it just sitting on the shelves…..

Spence wrote:Yeah, It seems like Target is the next target for an enema. About time people starting waking up to the woke.

If the total grouping is about 2% ... and he greater part of that group is standing in opposition, then maybe, just maybe, those catering to this agenda might want to step away for what it's all worth.

That is, if they can get BlackRock & Vanguard out of their businesses.

As far as I’m concerned, if a guy or gal decides that they are not a guy and not a gal and the guy believes he’s a woman while the gal believes that she’s a man, that’s their decision…… and I’m OK with that……. but at the same time it’s my decision whether or not I believe them.

This current thought process about things like this doesn’t make any sense to me……. it wasn’t long ago when some thought it was ‘inappropriate’ to have Aunt Jemima, a black woman, on a syrup bottle, so they took her picture off the syrup bottle, but now some think it’s OK the have a white guy, who believes he’s a woman, on a beer can.

So, would it be OK with this bunch if a black guy, who believes he’s a woman, to be on a syrup bottle?????

:roll: :roll: :roll: .

And, their obvious move towards a global technocratic communist system has these morons without a clue as to what they are really pushing towards:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/north-korea- ... 50021.html

Makes me wonder if they're just in denial, or willfully oblivious to China's anti LGBTQ+#$%^&@![what-have-you] laws. The one they past that states, anyone identifying as LGBTQ+ is mentally ill, and therefor as a product of the state, can be put into a mental institution so as to not infect the rest of their community.

Amazing, how so many people are Woke, yet have been so deeply asleep.

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

It seems the Rapture did come for two worthy souls:
In Memory of Grandpa Howdy
In Memory of Donovan Davisson

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Mon May 29, 2023 11:16 am

Well, in any event…….. I’ve been watching and keeping up with College Baseball, Softball and Lacrosse this spring and I’ll say this. The level of competition and play is outstanding…… I’m hopeful these ‘social issues’ doesn’t screw those qualities up.

……and btw, the lacrosse match between Notre Dame and Virginia was about as good as it gets in an athletic event. 8)

”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby Cane from the Bend » Tue May 30, 2023 3:43 pm

Mountainman wrote:Well, in any event…….. I’ve been watching and keeping up with College Baseball, Softball and Lacrosse this spring and I’ll say this. The level of competition and play is outstanding…… I’m hopeful these ‘social issues’ doesn’t screw those qualities up.

……and btw, the lacrosse match between Notre Dame and Virginia was about as good as it gets in an athletic event. 8) .

The people here are certainly excited by the outcome of that one, and even more so the win versus Duke ...

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Derek » Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:56 pm

That is, if they can get BlackRock & Vanguard out of their businesses.

This is a MUCH bigger problem than the public realizes. When you discuss this with someone, they either laugh or had no clue.
They’re either going to run the ball here or their going to pass it.

The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:16 pm

Aunt Ben?
:shock: :?
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:11 pm

Spence wrote:Aunt Ben?

……..and Uncle Jemima. :roll:

”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby Cane from the Bend » Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:00 pm

Mountainman wrote:

……..and Uncle Jemima. :roll:

And, Tony "They/Them" Tiger.

Cane... [__]

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:14 pm

Mountainman wrote: