I have been wondering about not seeing Spence hanging around the Board…….

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

I have been wondering about not seeing Spence hanging around the Board…….

Postby Mountainman » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:22 pm

……… but it finally ‘hit’ me that I had “FORE” gotten what season it was. Now I’m wondering how many times he’s muttered phrases like “Good Lord”, “Sweet Jesus”, and “What the Hell” so far this Spring. :wink:

”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Re: I have been wondering about not seeing Spence hanging around the Board…….

Postby Spence » Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:19 am

Mountainman wrote:……… but it finally ‘hit’ me that I had “FORE” gotten what season it was. Now I’m wondering how many times he’s muttered phrases like “Good Lord”, “Sweet Jesus”, and “What the Hell” so far this Spring. :wink:

Since the school got me an indoor facility with simulators, golf season is all year now. I try to balance it between keeping them interested and burn out. It is starting to warm up in this area now so I am getting ready to kick them to the out side and see if all the putting contests and winter league simulator contests paid off in any way. :wink:
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Return to “General Discussion”