KC HERE WE COME!!!!!

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Eric

Postby Eric » Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:15 pm

Congratulations! It's just one step to get back on the road of prominence. Nebraska will be a national power sometime soon. I didn't have much faith in Callahan when he first got there and failed to go to a bowl game, but they stuck with him and process will take a little bit longer than hoped for, but it is going to work with him.
Running bowl/MSU/OSU record '05-present: 11-32

Eric

Postby Eric » Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:03 pm

Texas A&M has to go to Texas. I don't think the Aggies will win that game. But it is still very possible.

They should never have broken up that rivalry game. They should've made sure that OU and Nebraska met once every season.

Howdy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Postby Howdy » Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:38 pm

[quote="Eric"]Texas A&M has to go to Texas. I don't think the Aggies will win that game. But it is still very possible.

They should never have broken up that rivalry game. They should've made sure that OU and Nebraska met once every season.[/quote

--------------------------------------------------------------

That,s what Dr Tom Osborne wanted,but could not get the votes for it.

Eric

Postby Eric » Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:35 pm

That is going to be one awesome game with Sam Keller at QB against USC. Keller will be the starter next year, right?

Return to “General Discussion”