What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas........

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
User avatar
Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach
Posts: 1306
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:42 am

What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas........

Postby Mountainman » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:21 pm

..........well, maybe not.


Seems the quarterback for the Runnin’ Rebels dined on Sushi, served from the totally nude body of an absolutely drop-dead gorgeous female that was lying face-up on the brunch table.

The UNLV Administration has voiced their disapproval and disappointment of such behavior and have disciplined the young man.

I’ll assume, and it’s just a guess, that the UNLV Administration has yet to visit South Las Vegas Boulevard........ :lol: :lol: :lol:
The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.

User avatar
Spence
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 20167
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Chillicothe, Ohio (Ohio's First Capital)
Contact:

Re: What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas........

Postby Spence » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:00 pm

Mountainman wrote:..........well, maybe not.


Seems the quarterback for the Runnin’ Rebels dined on Sushi, served from the totally nude body of an absolutely drop-dead gorgeous female that was lying face-up on the brunch table.

The UNLV Administration has voiced their disapproval and disappointment of such behavior and have disciplined the young man.

I’ll assume, and it’s just a guess, that the UNLV Administration has yet to visit South Las Vegas Boulevard........ :lol: :lol: :lol:


They are just disappointed they didn't have the address.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

User avatar
Derek
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 5740
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:04 am
Location: Brooks, GA
Contact:

Re: What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas........

Postby Derek » Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:13 pm

Spence wrote:
Mountainman wrote:..........well, maybe not.


Seems the quarterback for the Runnin’ Rebels dined on Sushi, served from the totally nude body of an absolutely drop-dead gorgeous female that was lying face-up on the brunch table.

The UNLV Administration has voiced their disapproval and disappointment of such behavior and have disciplined the young man.

I’ll assume, and it’s just a guess, that the UNLV Administration has yet to visit South Las Vegas Boulevard........ :lol: :lol: :lol:


They are just disappointed they didn't have the address.


:D Exactly. Way too many woke people around today.
They’re either going to run the ball here or their going to pass it.

The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director
Posts: 10558
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:25 pm

Re: What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas........

Postby billybud » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:13 pm

Something smells fishy....
“If short hair and good manners won football games, Army and Navy would play for the national championship every year.”

User avatar
Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach
Posts: 1306
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:42 am

Re: What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas........

Postby Mountainman » Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:25 pm

billybud wrote:Something smells fishy....


:lol: :lol: :lol:
The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.

User avatar
Spence
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 20167
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Chillicothe, Ohio (Ohio's First Capital)
Contact:

Re: What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas........

Postby Spence » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:31 pm

billybud wrote:Something smells fishy....


In every direction.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 29 guests