A Warning To all Posters

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby billybud » Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:59 pm

So...no changes. I like folks who are consistant.
“If short hair and good manners won football games, Army and Navy would play for the national championship every year.”

billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby billybud » Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:10 pm

seriously now...

Arkansas should be favored at home...

Tennessee is ranked behind Arkansas in Total Defense.

The Vols are #9 in the SEC in pass defense (Ark. #3), and #8 SEC on rush defense (Ark. #5). The Vols defense doesn't match up well to Arkansas' #1 SEC rush offense.

The Vols however can score...they are #2 SEC in scoring offense and they prefer the pass...Vols #10 SEC in rushing offense.
“If short hair and good manners won football games, Army and Navy would play for the national championship every year.”

donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Re: A Warning To all Posters

Postby donovan » Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:54 am

HeismanHog wrote:That is all

.........not that we would wish this....
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

RazorHawk
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby RazorHawk » Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:53 am

If the Hogs win tonight, I will probably not be insufferable, but probably will be suffering with a hangover.
Hawkeye and Razorback fan in Florida

Dossenator

Postby Dossenator » Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:32 pm

Every week I almost have a heart attack until the game is over. I don't think this week will be any different. The Hogs are favored by 4 1/2 points...I think. On CBS sportsline....4 of the five experts have picked Arkansas to win. Harmon has the score 26-24 in favor of Arknasas. Oh and the important one...on ESPN.com they take a game each week and play it out on the video game EA Sports NCAA Football....the game says Arkansas 31 and Tennessee 17. So, there you have it. Tenneessee's passing game scares me. See, the heart is racing, i'm sweating, and little dizzy.....man, I can't wait for this game to be over. Go Hogs!
"A team with something to play for is dangerous, but a team with someone to play for is unstoppable..." Arkansas OL Brey Cook quote following the death of teammate Garrett Uekman (Nov. 2011).

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:46 pm

Nice win for the Hog fans today. Lots of dominos have fallen in Arkansas favor today. That coupled with Florida's puny win at home over South Carolina, should put Arkansas in good standing for a championship run.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

RazorHawk
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby RazorHawk » Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:24 pm

HeismanHog wrote:
Spence wrote:Nice win for the Hog fans today. Lots of dominos have fallen in Arkansas favor today. That coupled with Florida's puny win at home over South Carolina, should put Arkansas in good standing for a championship run.

We WANT Fla to continue to win so that they are a nice SOS team when we beat them in the SECCG.

Oh and screw you Auburn. HAHAHAHAHAHA - OVERATED.
Great win last night and was definitely pulling for a Florida win. The most ignorant fan chant of all is the OVERRATED Chant as that means that your win did not mean as much as you thought.

I am not so sure Auburn was overrated, but I could not understand their BCS position relative to an Arkansas team that clearly dominated them at Auburn. Commentators last night made mention of the very thing. I think the Hogs will start getting the respect they appear to deserve.

I actually felt Georgia was going to surprise someone, as it was hard to believe they were as bad as they appeared.

Hopefully we will not look past Miss St and heal up some injuries prior to the showdown with LSU. That showdown should have no SEC championship implications and only be meaningful for the Razorback's drive toward a BCS Championship game.
Hawkeye and Razorback fan in Florida

Return to “General Discussion”