PAC 10 Week 10 Predictions

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

PAC 10 Week 10 Predictions

Postby donovan » Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:21 am

Well here it goes from the guy that predicted the USC OSU upset to be likely.

Arizona State (5-3) at Oregon State (5-3), Arizona State 26 … Oregon State 20 Koetter will be ready...team played several close games and this will go their way

Washington (4-5) at Oregon (6-2), Washington 34 … Oregon 21 This is a rivalry with true bad blood. When these two play it is not classy. Husky fans dislike Ducks even more than they do the WSU Cougars. Willingham will keep his players cool....Ducks will be the Ducks they have been for a long time.

Arizona (3-5) at Washington State (6-3),
Washington State 28 … Arizona 9 ... WSU victory over UCLA took a back seat last week to the implosion of the Trojans. They are better than thought.

USC (6-1) at Stanford (0-8), USC 28 … Stanford 21 Somewhere Stanford will play well. USC will implode once again. They will win, but drop in the polls. The cruelest but most just fate of all.

UCLA (4-4) at California (7-1), California 35 … UCLA 17 California is for real.
Last edited by donovan on Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby donovan » Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:30 am

fluiddude wrote:Put the crack pipe down son. If Stanford puts 21 pts on the Rubbers, I'll personally produce enough piss to turn your turf to a more pleasing yellow hue. As for the dogs vs ducks, yeah the hatred is there but not the respect. Yet. Despite holes on the defensive line, Oregon will win handily. Trust me.

1. I can multi Task...

2. But will your urine pass the drug test...

3. I think...that blue and yellow make green, not more yellow...

4. Why would those two respect anyone. UW with a program trying to correct years of violations and subterfuge and UO always acting like kids the first time out.

5. Trust you.......probably not on my short list of things to do.

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:42 am

3. I think...that blue and yellow make green, not more yellow...

But you have to account for the ammonia. :lol:
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Dossenator

Postby Dossenator » Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:52 am

I disagree with you on the USC vs. Stanford game. I think USC is angry about losing last week and will take it out on the pathetic Stanford team. I think USC wins by 21 or more. This should be a huge blowout. However, I hope not.
"A team with something to play for is dangerous, but a team with someone to play for is unstoppable..." Arkansas OL Brey Cook quote following the death of teammate Garrett Uekman (Nov. 2011).

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Derek » Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:54 am

USC (6-1) at Stanford (0-Cool, USC 28 … Stanford 21 Somewhere Stanford will play well. USC will implode once again. They will win, but drop in the polls. The cruelest but most just fate of all

Exactly 8)

I love watching them suffer!! :lol:
They’re either going to run the ball here or their going to pass it.

The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

BYUfan1
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby BYUfan1 » Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:41 am

I am going to assume Oregon State is on a legitimate roll and was not a one week wonder. I am picking Oregon State to beat Arizona State. No way Washington is going to beat Oregon with a backup QB. Washington was close to beating Cal, but they will start fading now. USC can name their score and Washington State should win by double digits. Do you think Arizona wishes they had Dick Tomey back. Cal will also beat UCLA by double digits.
The critic is one who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.
-- Oscar Wilde

donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Re: PAC 10 Week 10 Predictions

Postby donovan » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:41 am

fluiddude wrote:
donovan wrote:Well here it goes from the guy that predicted the USC OSU upset to be likely.

Arizona State (5-3) at Oregon State (5-3), Arizona State 26 … Oregon State 20 Koetter will be ready...team played several close games and this will go their way

Washington (4-5) at Oregon (6-2), Washington 34 … Oregon 21 This is a rivalry with true bad blood. When these two play it is not classy. Husky fans dislike Ducks even more than they do the WSU Cougars. Willingham will keep his players cool....Ducks will be the Ducks they have been for a long time.

Arizona (3-5) at Washington State (6-3),
Washington State 28 … Arizona 9 ... WSU victory over UCLA took a back seat last week to the implosion of the Trojans. They are better than thought.

USC (6-1) at Stanford (0-8), USC 28 … Stanford 21 Somewhere Stanford will play well. USC will implode once again. They will win, but drop in the polls. The cruelest but most just fate of all.

UCLA (4-4) at California (7-1), California 35 … UCLA 17 California is for real.

Nice job with those predictions! :lol:

I am sorry I quit my day job.

Stanford is truly without talent.

Oregon took it to the dawgs.....(these two have played each other for 106 years and this is the first time a Oregon has one three years in a row.) I think Willingham has worked hard to clean up this program...but his field presence during the game is sorely lacking. Good win. In Seattle this game ranks very close nowdays with the Apple cup in terms of year round talk. Husky fans are the countries most obnoxious so maybe they will quell the talk for a day or two.

Return to “General Discussion”