Emotional Counseling

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Emotional Counseling

Postby Derek » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:05 pm

I have been to counseling over the GA loss (not really). And the counselor told me that I take this stuff WAY too seriously.

I have been so MAD that GA got beat by the likes of Vanderbilt, im not knocking Vanderbilt personally, but we all know they are near the bottom of the conference and have been for years. It has affected my desire to even talk about football, and it comes right back after visiting the board.

I hereby request that the Defensive coordinator be summarily fired for seemingly not even showing up to "motivate" his players to show up no matter who your playing. This would not have happened under Brian Van Gorder, who just got hired to be head coach of Georgia Southern, PLEASE COME BACK!! See what I mean..Im gonna stop.

SO...Im gonna take a weeks or so off, and try to get over this ABSOLUTELY senseless and shocking loss. No picks, no posts, etc.

I'll miss all of your personality's (CLF, billybud, our new Pac-3 friend Fluid, and even TDDVandy :evil:)

See ya soon!!!
They’re either going to run the ball here or their going to pass it.

The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

mountainman

Postby mountainman » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:10 pm

Shane ... come back ..... Shane. :lol: (from the classic movie by the same name)

I understand Derek .... been there and done that myself .... see you in a few days. :wink:

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:21 pm

I would take it too hard Derek. You knew this would be a rebuilding year for Georgia, you said it before the season. They came out and won some games and got you excited, then the ball hit the concrete. Georgia isn't going away. They will be back. Sometimes you have to suffer through years like this in CFB. It happens to every team sooner or later. They good ones bounce back quickly. Georgia will bounce back quickly, they have built too good of a foundation not to bounce back.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

mountainman

Postby mountainman » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:50 am

Not to worry, fluiddude, be patient, he's going through an emotional crisis ..... you'll be the PAC 1 again in a couple of days. :lol:

billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby billybud » Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:16 am

LOL...Thanks Derek. Time off is part of the grief process.

Getting on a Harley and riding cross country was my counseling. Giving my boy my tickets after FSU lost to NC State was a little overboard (I regret it now).

Sometimes it takes a good woman in your life to keep priorities straight. They seem to be more "leveled" about life than us guys.

Good luck...se ya soon.
“If short hair and good manners won football games, Army and Navy would play for the national championship every year.”

mountainman

Re: ...

Postby mountainman » Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:29 am

babsbunny3 wrote:I can relate w/ the original poster here, honestly I'm not kidding I literally cut the sig other off for like three nights because he wanted the Vols to win against Georgia and THEY DID, (HIS FAULT)

:lol: ********** :D ********** :lol: ********** :D ********** :lol:

Just a hunch, but I doubt if Derek will go that far in his grief, babsbunny3.

:lol: ********** :D ********** :lol: ********** :D ********** :lol:

Return to “General Discussion”