2015 CFB FILL IN THE BLANK

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
collegefbfan-8898
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

2015 CFB FILL IN THE BLANK

Postby collegefbfan-8898 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:11 pm

1) I can't believe ____ won that game against ___. When I gave up and changed the channel, went out, or whatever, came back. Come to find out, they won.
2) Are you serious? You mean to tell me that (team) ___ is going to the ___ bowl. No way do they deserve that bowl.
3) Did you see that score? I honestly can't believe that ___ got beat that badly.
4) They might be in the CFB playoff this year, but there is no way ___ makes it there next season.

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Re: 2015 CFB FILL IN THE BLANK

Postby Spence » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:06 pm

1 Stanford Notre Dame

That is all I have. I don't have a problem with the playoff teams or the bowl teams this year.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

armchairqb
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Postby armchairqb » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:57 pm

1) I can't believe Michigan State won that game against Michigan. When I looked away from the TV for two seconds thinking the game was over. Come to find out, they won.

2) Are you serious? You mean to tell me that Oklahoma is going to the Orange bowl. No way do they deserve that bowl.

3) Did you see that score? I honestly can't believe that Miami FL got beat that badly.

4) They might be in the CFB playoff this year, but there is no way Michigan State makes it there next season.
"A complimentary breakfast isn't supposed to make you feel better about yourself." -Captain Obvious

Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby Cane from the Bend » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:40 pm

1.) I can't believe [Miami] won that game against Duke. When I gave up and changed the channel. Come to find out, they won.

2) Are you serious? You mean to tell me that Nebraska/Minnesota/San Jose State is going to the Take Your Pick bowl. No way do they deserve "a" bowl in general.

3) Did you see that score? I honestly can't believe that OREGON got beat that badly [by Utah].

4) They might be in the CFB playoff this year, but there is no way any of these teams won't at least have an outside shot of making it there next season.

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

It seems the Rapture did come for two worthy souls:
In Memory of Grandpa Howdy
In Memory of Donovan Davisson

Eric

Postby Eric » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:20 pm

I thought Nebraska's gaffes against Miami and Wisconsin were pretty amazing. Those were games where I had given up on a comeback, and then lo and behold. Nebraska appeared finished at Miami and ended up blowing it, and then Wisky appeared finished against Nebraska, and then they ended up blowing that one.
Running bowl/MSU/OSU record '05-present: 11-32

Eric

Postby Eric » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:22 pm

North Texas losing to Portland State 66-7 was just out of this world. Even for a team giving up, an FBSer has never even been blown out that badly. Not only did they not belong on the same field as PSU, they didn't even belong in the same area code.
Running bowl/MSU/OSU record '05-present: 11-32

donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby donovan » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:41 pm

Oregon against Utah
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby billybud » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:44 am

FAU-Florida....FAU 14...Florida 20

Could mark a changing of the guard in Florida.....

Jimbo is now 14-1 against in state schools and 11-1 vs Florida and Miami.

Miami will come back, will Florida?
“If short hair and good manners won football games, Army and Navy would play for the national championship every year.”

Return to “General Discussion”