TCU'd be 1-7 inthe Big 12, and Woody Hayes is a Vegan

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:09 pm

Yeah, that night, I spent on my brothers concrete balcony, doing a puke/cry thing, I think vomit was coming out of my eyes, and tears out of my mouth.

Friends don't let friends sleep on the concrete.

Everyone does things in their youth that they regret. Just be happy that you lived to tell the story. I have had some experience with 190 grain myself (young and really stupid), as long as you learn and move on it is a good lesson.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

mountainman

Postby mountainman » Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:31 pm

Kind of like the lyrics to that song, If I Only Had a Brain, the Scarecrow sang while running around Oz with the little girl from Kansas, a lion, and some guy in a metal suit. 8)

The Mountaineers, their program, and their fans, the ones I know, don't want a share of anything. We want to win it all. :wink:

Speaking of movies, remember the good advice Ms. Gump shared with Forrest ..... 'Stupid is as stupid does.' :roll:

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:16 pm

The Mountaineers, their program, and their fans, the ones I know, don't want a share of anything. We want to win it all.

So true. Winning doesn't suck.

colorado_loves_football

Postby colorado_loves_football » Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:46 pm

mountainman wrote:Kind of like the lyrics to that song, If I Only Had a Brain, the Scarecrow sang while running around Oz with the little girl from Kansas, a lion, and some guy in a metal suit. 8)

The Mountaineers, their program, and their fans, the ones I know, don't want a share of anything. We want to win it all. :wink:

Speaking of movies, remember the good advice Ms. Gump shared with Forrest ..... 'Stupid is as stupid does.' :roll:
I'll take that as a confession, as I will Spence's:
Spence wrote:Everyone does things in their youth that they regret. Just be happy that you lived to tell the story. I have had some experience with 190 grain myself (young and really stupid), as long as you learn and move on it is a good lesson

I've had my share of problems, too.
But it's not the thin air, at least I don't think it is, Spence, it's the water!
There's arsenic in my water. And I didn't put it there!
The air is thin, but the water's even better!

mountainman

Postby mountainman » Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:57 pm

Well, you do have your own way of evaluating and drawing conclusions, so it does not surprise me even a little that you would "take that as a confession". :roll:

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:56 pm

I'll take that as a confession, as I will Spence's

In the words of sargent Schultz.....I know nothing....nothing. :wink:

colorado_loves_football

Postby colorado_loves_football » Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:13 pm

mountainman wrote:Well, you do have your own way of evaluating and drawing conclusions, so it does not surprise me even a little that you would "take that as a confession". :roll:
I do?

Sounds a little hypocritical to me. But like I said, I'll simply take your 'Scarecrow's confession' to mean you aren't entirely responsible for your condition.

Now, as for Spence, the 'grain alcohol' defense will only get him so far.

I need to know why he can't recognize a good team, even if it's as plain as the light of day. Forgive, him, Father, he knows not what he does.

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:38 pm

I need to know why he can't recognize a good team, even if it's as plain as the light of day. Forgive, him, Father, he knows not what he does.

It isn't my ability that is in question. Most people believe the same as I. Your the one cutting against the grain on this one.

mountainman

Postby mountainman » Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:27 pm

Like I said, you do have your own way of evaluating and drawing conclusions. :roll:

colorado_loves_football

Postby colorado_loves_football » Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:39 pm

mountainman wrote:Like I said, you do have your own way of evaluating and drawing conclusions. :roll:
Yes, and so do you.

mountainman

Postby mountainman » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:21 pm

Yep. :wink:

Return to “General Discussion”