Ryan Mallett NFL debut video

A place to talk about anything. Stocks, politics, or your neighbors who won't turn down that music.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Dossenator

Ryan Mallett NFL debut video

Postby Dossenator » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:39 pm

After watching this I bet some teams are wishing they would have selected him earlier (lots of teams out there still do not have a quality starting QB). It's almost not fair that New England and Brady and Mallett.

Here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=RtOHbJjTVoQ

He has the command of the huddle, looks calm, and is making all the throws. The throw at the 6 minute mark is why he will have a long career in the NFL (if he avoids injury). It was a bullet, between defenders, in the middle of the field. Anyone else notice how well he moves in the pocket and avoids sacks. He did that at Ark but the knock on Mallett was he could not run. I hope he proves everyone wrong.
"A team with something to play for is dangerous, but a team with someone to play for is unstoppable..." Arkansas OL Brey Cook quote following the death of teammate Garrett Uekman (Nov. 2011).

Return to “Off-Topic”