Billy in the flesh....

A place to talk about anything. Stocks, politics, or your neighbors who won't turn down that music.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Dossenator

Re: Billy in the flesh....

Postby Dossenator » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:10 am

Eric wrote:$10 says she becomes a Longhorn fan :lol:

Noooooooooo!!!!!!! Anything, but that. :D

I have been trying to teach her the upside down horns.
"A team with something to play for is dangerous, but a team with someone to play for is unstoppable..." Arkansas OL Brey Cook quote following the death of teammate Garrett Uekman (Nov. 2011).

Dossenator

Postby Dossenator » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:12 am

WoVeU wrote:I've seen Doss before...I am now tracking his hair loss. (A few more of those Bama kind of games.....) :P

Doss, always find an ugly person to be in the photo, you just can't stack up with a beautiful baby in the picture!

You've got that right....on the hair loss and not stacking up the my beautiful daughter.
"A team with something to play for is dangerous, but a team with someone to play for is unstoppable..." Arkansas OL Brey Cook quote following the death of teammate Garrett Uekman (Nov. 2011).

billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby billybud » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:21 am

WVU...240 so you aren't far off. A fairly solid 240 for my age. I, since HS football days, have been a chunk. My father's side are sturdy, farm built boys and I am like my dad. I wear a size 15 ring, 12 shoe, XXL T shirt. I would like to be at my playing weight of 225 but it ain't happening.

Doss...nice pic and she is a sweetheart.
“If short hair and good manners won football games, Army and Navy would play for the national championship every year.”

billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby billybud » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:06 pm

I've added a few more shots to the page....of my two honeys...
“If short hair and good manners won football games, Army and Navy would play for the national championship every year.”

WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby WoVeU » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:28 pm

I never paid attention, and I haven't a clue how the brain does this. But I realized that each of you has a "voice" in my minds ear!?!?!? Oddly the more I sat here and thought about this with the gears turning, the voices muddied and mixed (must be a real auto-pilot thing). The brain is just amazing, and I also find it amazing how much the mind can try to personalize any form of communication. (A face, a voice, not necessary you'd think, but it has to have something to with how much communication is non-verbal.)
Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
R. Reagan

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Derek » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:40 pm

WoVeU wrote:I never paid attention, and I haven't a clue how the brain does this. But I realized that each of you has a "voice" in my minds ear!?!?!? Oddly the more I sat here and thought about this with the gears turning, the voices muddied and mixed (must be a real auto-pilot thing). The brain is just amazing, and I also find it amazing how much the mind can try to personalize any form of communication. (A face, a voice, not necessary you'd think, but it has to have something to with how much communication is non-verbal.)

Yes, we all have preconceptions in our heads about our board com-padres. Someone of that can be influenced by the location of the person we are thinking about....Example...this is a typical Thanksgiving at donovan's house.

They’re either going to run the ball here or their going to pass it.

The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby WoVeU » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:05 pm

Hmmm, I recognize Donovan back there in the red shirt. But where the heck is the Egg-Nog?
Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
R. Reagan

donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby donovan » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:52 pm

...and to think we all get to vote.....
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

Dossenator

Postby Dossenator » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:13 pm

Derek...that pic is great. I am laughing so hard I am crying.

Return to “Off-Topic”