What Do Dabo Sweeney and Nick Saban’s Daughter Hav In Common?????

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

What Do Dabo Sweeney and Nick Saban’s Daughter Hav In Common?????

Postby Mountainman » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:48 pm

........ they’ve both got more mouth than they have brains. :roll: :roll: :roll:

:shock:

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/ncaa-fo ... 4lv30j9riv
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Re: What Do Dabo Sweeney and Nick Saban’s Daughter Hav In Common?????

Postby Spence » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:03 am

She retracted it pretty fast. Just a knee jerk reaction to the news. Sometimes with Twitter people tweet before thinking. I am guessing this is one of those times. Cardele Jones tweeted back at her asking if sje really wanted to take on another Buckeye backup QB.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:39 pm

Spence wrote:She retracted it pretty fast. Just a knee jerk reaction to the news. Sometimes with Twitter people tweet before thinking. I am guessing this is one of those times. Cardele Jones tweeted back at her asking if sje really wanted to take on another Buckeye backup QB.

Well, if a knee jerk reaction was indeed the case, maybe I was too harsh about her/their brain. Giving her/them the benefit of the doubt, I should have said, ‘....they shoot their mouth off before their brains have time to engage.’ :lol: :lol: :lol:
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:41 pm

I do that often. :lol:

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:02 am

Spence wrote:I do that often. :lol:

On occasion I’ve done it too........ I don’t mind the ridicule of others or the humiliation I experience that often follows such behavior near as much as all the effort it takes for me to get my foot out of my mouth. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:38 pm

My foot is in my mouth so much I am developing an allergy to leather.

billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby billybud » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:13 am

Trump brain may be catching...tweet first...think later.

It got so bad they had to shut down his tweets....
“If short hair and good manners won football games, Army and Navy would play for the national championship every year.”

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:02 am

billybud wrote:Trump brain may be catching...tweet first...think later.

It got so bad they had to shut down his tweets....

There’s a lot of the “I wish I’d thought about that before I said it” syndrome going around. :lol:

.......there may be an investment opportunity in the making, and a public offering for investors, just think of the potential if Trump were to start-up a social media site or select another provider for his ‘exclusive’ messaging. I mean the talking heads on TV said he has a bunch of social media followers and 75-million people voted for him, that’s a lot of ‘tweets’!!!!!! Keep yours eyes open for the IPO......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “General Discussion”