Basketball Tourney...

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Basketball Tourney...

Postby billybud » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:27 am

Well...darn...after FSU won the ACC regulat season championship...the season was cancelled. The Noles received the ACC Champ trophy.

With the Noles ranked #4 in both the AP and the Coaches polls.....can we hang a Final Fout banner?

It was our best chance in 45 years.
“If short hair and good manners won football games, Army and Navy would play for the national championship every year.”

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Basketball Tourney...

Postby Spence » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:38 pm

It really sucks for the seniors. My daughter is a senior this year, they are missing out on a winter tournaments still going on and are in danger of missing all spring sports. They dismissed school in Ohio for everyone for 3 weeks.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby Cane from the Bend » Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:35 pm

billybud wrote:With the Noles ranked #4 in both the AP and the Coaches polls.....can we hang a Final Fout banner?

I don't see why not ...

If UCF can put up their own National Championship banner for Football; fsu would be in their rightful place to.

Start the petition :!:

Spence wrote:It really sucks for the seniors. My daughter is a senior this year, they are missing out on a winter tournaments still going on and are in danger of missing all spring sports. They dismissed school in Ohio for everyone for 3 weeks.

They've done the same thing in Indiana & Michigan.

They've also put a ban on any venue that is not a Supermarket that would hold more than 200 people.

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

It seems the Rapture did come for two worthy souls:
In Memory of Grandpa Howdy
In Memory of Donovan Davisson

billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby billybud » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:45 pm

Dick Vitale has his declared 2020 NCAA Champ...

https://thespun.com/college-hoops/dick- ... played/amp
“If short hair and good manners won football games, Army and Navy would play for the national championship every year.”

billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby billybud » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:48 pm

It's official...

https://247sports.com/Article/Florida-s ... 145018994/

Let's go all UCF...LOL

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:58 pm

Cane from the Bend wrote:
billybud wrote:With the Noles ranked #4 in both the AP and the Coaches polls.....can we hang a Final Fout banner?

I don't see why not ...

If UCF can put up their own National Championship banner for Football; fsu would be in their rightful place to.

Start the petition :!:

Spence wrote:It really sucks for the seniors. My daughter is a senior this year, they are missing out on a winter tournaments still going on and are in danger of missing all spring sports. They dismissed school in Ohio for everyone for 3 weeks.

They've done the same thing in Indiana & Michigan.

They've also put a ban on any venue that is not a Supermarket that would hold more than 200 people.

It is 100 people in Ohio and includes all businesses. I don't know if that is legal, but our governor is something of an idiot.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Return to “General Discussion”