Awesome Ark TD vs Colorado State

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Dossenator

Awesome Ark TD vs Colorado State

Postby Dossenator » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:11 pm

Ark TE O’grady with a great td reception (ok..poor tackling by 5 Colorado State players but fun to see for a Razorback fan).

https://twitter.com/RazorbackFB/status/1173019155072790528
"A team with something to play for is dangerous, but a team with someone to play for is unstoppable..." Arkansas OL Brey Cook quote following the death of teammate Garrett Uekman (Nov. 2011).

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Re: Awesome Ark TD vs Colorado State

Postby Mountainman » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:42 pm

Good Stuff!!!!! Goooooooo Hogs!!!! 8)

Btw...... good call on the Air Force/Colorado Game in today’s picks. Congrats to you and Highfly . :wink:
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Dossenator

Postby Dossenator » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:10 am

Thanks!
"A team with something to play for is dangerous, but a team with someone to play for is unstoppable..." Arkansas OL Brey Cook quote following the death of teammate Garrett Uekman (Nov. 2011).

Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby Cane from the Bend » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:31 pm

---

Looked like Mountianman at his family reunion, whilst the cousins trying to grab his jug ...

Get Off Me! Get Off Me!!

Great run after contact. That is physical football.

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

It seems the Rapture did come for two worthy souls:
In Memory of Grandpa Howdy
In Memory of Donovan Davisson

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:29 pm

Cane from the Bend wrote:---

Looked like Mountianman at his family reunion, whilst the cousins trying to grab his jug ...

Get Off Me! Get Off Me!!

I’ve got some cousins with jugs you wouldn’t believe!!!!!! :wink:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZBUDQsI6m8
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:47 pm

Mountainman wrote:

Get Off Me! Get Off Me!!

I think you left out a g in juggs, If I caught what you threw out. :wink:
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:57 pm

Spence wrote:
Mountainman wrote:

Get Off Me! Get Off Me!!

I think you left out a g in juggs, If I caught what you threw out. :wink:

SPENCE!!!!!! You were the last person that I would have thought would bite on a counter-trap!!!!! :shock: ha,ha,ha!!!!!! :D

Caught you peeking in the backfield instead of reading the guard...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope you enjoyed Ole Stringbean...... a jug full of shine and a t-shirt full of juggs are both temptations that can lead a Country Boy astray. :wink:

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:35 pm

I used to watch string bean on hee haw. And I’m generally always guilty of something.

Yeofoot
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Yeofoot » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:46 pm

That was a beast of a run!

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:40 pm

Yeofoot wrote:That was a beast of a run!

Hey Man, where have you been?

Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby Cane from the Bend » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:01 am

Spence wrote:

Hey Man, where have you been?

No kidding ...

I thought you mighta fallen off the map, or somethin'.

How ya been ..?

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:17 am

It’s River River Rivalry Time!!!!!!!

.........a Prodigal Son returns, as I did. Last weekend in Morgantown, Mountaineer and Longhorn Fans, while poking fun and exchanging smart-ass barbs over beers, came together in brotherhood while singing in unison ‘Country Roads’ and ‘The Eyes of Texas’ after agreeing we share a common mission and goal...... BEATING OKLAHOMA!!!!!! :wink:

Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby Cane from the Bend » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:31 pm

Mountainman wrote:

.........a Prodigal Son returns, as I did. Last weekend in Morgantown, Mountaineer and Longhorn Fans, while poking fun and exchanging smart-ass barbs over beers, came together in brotherhood while singing in unison ‘Country Roads’ and ‘The Eyes of Texas’ after agreeing we share a common mission and goal...... BEATING OKLAHOMA!!!!!! :wink:

So, after today, does that mean Oklahoma gets to sing..?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlH6wJPutVM

I suppose if the Sooners are singing, then maybe the Yellow Jackets should get to wear the South Beach Bling.

Who'd have thought ... the `Canes offense got things going; finally ... Only to have the defense not show up. :roll:

Last week, beating Virginia prevented us from being 2-4, and we seemed to have our best foot forward.

Today, after losing to Ga Tech --- Georgia Friggin' Tech!!! --- we're now at 3-4.

Georgia Tech was the worst team in the ACC, Yesterday ... today, it's Us! :evil:

Cane... [__]

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:02 pm

Cane from the Bend wrote:
Mountainman wrote:

So, after today, does that mean Oklahoma gets to sing..?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlH6wJPutVM

I suppose if the Sooners are singing, then maybe the Yellow Jackets should get to wear the South Beach Bling.

Who'd have thought ... the `Canes offense got things going; finally ... Only to have the defense not show up. :roll:

Last week, beating Virginia prevented us from being 2-4, and we seemed to have our best foot forward.

Today, after losing to Ga Tech --- Georgia Friggin' Tech!!! --- we're now at 3-4.

Georgia Tech was the worst team in the ACC, Yesterday ... today, it's Us! :evil:

I’m really beginning to dislike that bunch...... it’s one thing to get your butt kicked 8 freakin years in a row, even after having a Witch put a hex on Bob Stoops, but mocking the National Anthem of West by God....... thems FIGHTIN’ WORDS!!!! :twisted:

GUNS OR KNIVES YOU SOONER SUNNY—BEACHES?????? AND MAY THAT RED HEADED, NO TUNE CARRIN’, DOG HOWLIN’ WINCH CONTACT A VAGINAL YEAST INFECTION...... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:23 pm

Return to “General Discussion”