Merry Christmas

A place to talk about anything. Stocks, politics, or your neighbors who won't turn down that music.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Merry Christmas

Postby donovan » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:59 pm

Mrs. Donovan and I just finished watching Christmas Carol. A less than gentle reminder for me to be nice. I hope that your Season will be full of good thoughts, festive traditions and everlasting memories. The greatest gift for our family is our faith in the Savior. You are our friends and we wish you greetings. Merry Christmas.
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Merry Christmas

Postby Spence » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:22 pm

Peace be with you and your family Donovan and Merry Christmas to all my buddies on the board. May all your teams win their bowl games....Except Washington for obvious reasons....and Michigan for even more obvious reasons. :lol:
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Derek » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:42 am

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! :D
They’re either going to run the ball here or their going to pass it.

The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

highfly24
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Postby highfly24 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:22 pm

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. I do believe that A Christmas Carol is my favorite of the holiday movies. Plenty of good options. We bounced around to alot of different places, saw more family than one person should be made to endure, but in the end we made it thru and had some good times in there too. Hope the new year gets off to a great start for all of you/us.

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Derek » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:25 am

highfly24 wrote:Hope everyone had a great Christmas. I do believe that A Christmas Carol is my favorite of the holiday movies. Plenty of good options. We bounced around to alot of different places, saw more family than one person should be made to endure, but in the end we made it thru and had some good times in there too. Hope the new year gets off to a great start for all of you/us.

Same to you highfly!

I have preferred Christmas Vacation recently, but still watch a Christmas Story too.
They’re either going to run the ball here or their going to pass it.

The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

Return to “Off-Topic”