West Virginia - Oklahoma

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

West Virginia - Oklahoma

Postby Mountainman » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:00 pm

Good morning my good fellows....... all is well, I’ve been diagnosed, medicated and am resting comfortably here at the Funny Farm. The doctors tell me I’ve made significant progess since be admitted when I was repeating over and over “21 point swing...21 point swing.... 21 point swing.....”. Will be meeting again this afternoon with the Psychiatrist and hopefully he’ll give me another Daisy to twirl and play with as I ate the one he gave me earlier this morning.
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Re: West Virginia - Oklahoma

Postby donovan » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:09 pm

Mountainman. Good news that when the Doctors called everyone on this board we assured him you were bonkers way prior to yesterday's game.

What a game. Just think how it would have been if the defense made the bus.

So speaking of being out of sorts, the guy was in the asylum scratching himself when the Doc came by and asked him, "Mountainman, (sure it was just a coincidence) what are you scratching yourself?"
You, er, Mountainman replied, "I happen to be the only guy that knows where I itch."

They are releasing you immediately.

And as they say at the Little Chapel of the Chimes, "Sorry for your loss."
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:54 am

I told my niece on Wednesday I thought WVU would take that game. She was heading back to Morgantown on Thanksgiving to be ready for the game. This is her senior year and she has had a blast. My other niece, her sister is going to enter the DO program at WVU. So it appears I have more family coming your way.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:52 pm

Spence wrote:I told my niece on Wednesday I thought WVU would take that game. She was heading back to Morgantown on Thanksgiving to be ready for the game. This is her senior year and she has had a blast. My other niece, her sister is going to enter the DO program at WVU. So it appears I have more family coming your way.

Glad for both of them...... Morgantown is indeed a “College Town” where students can not only get a high quality education but also have a good time while doing so.

......be sure to caution your ‘other niece’ to be cautious when around members of the Mountaineer Football Team, as they’ve shown this season they have trouble getting out of their own way and are prone to tripping over their own feet. :wink:
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:55 pm

The one in the band knows several football players so she can give her the heads up I guess. My sister really likes Morgantown. I’ve never been. I have only went by a couple times.

billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby billybud » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:52 am

Oklahoma's defense won this game...holding WVU to a measley 704 yards and only 33 first downs.
“If short hair and good manners won football games, Army and Navy would play for the national championship every year.”

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:45 pm

billybud wrote:Oklahoma's defense won this game...holding WVU to a measley 704 yards and only 33 first downs.

..........hold that thought, I’ll be right back after I call-in my prescription refill.

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:25 pm

:lol: :lol:

Return to “General Discussion”