Anyone notice.......

Say it all here
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Anyone notice.......

Postby Mountainman » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:17 pm

........ that a new board record of 148 for ‘users online’ was set on October 25th??? 8)

Btw, the Mountaineers got their pre-season projected starting SAM linebacker back today, from a knee injury that occurred during pre-season practice.
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Re: Anyone notice.......

Postby donovan » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:53 pm

I did not notice. I need to work on a conspiracy theory.
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:17 pm

donovan wrote:I did not notice. I need to work on a conspiracy theory.

Don’t even think of starting a theory on me, I have Hillbilly Heritage...... and the DNA to prove it. :lol:
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:51 pm

Mountainman wrote:........ that a new board record of 148 for ‘users online’ was set on October 25th??? 8)

Btw, the Mountaineers got their pre-season projected starting SAM linebacker back today, from a knee injury that occurred during pre-season practice.

UPDATE...... the Mountaineers announced today that another linebacker who experienced a pre-season knee injury has been cleared to play.

This is really good news, the Mountaineers were down to playing a Strong Safety at linebacker during the Baylor game.

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:57 pm

Getting healthy at a good time. Moving day is upon us.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Return to “General Discussion”