The Pope

A place to talk about anything. Stocks, politics, or your neighbors who won't turn down that music.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Eric

The Pope

Postby Eric » Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:45 pm

This poor guy's been taking a lot of heat lately. He should have thought about what kind of crap he'd recieve before he would say something like this:

http://articles.news.aol.com/news/_a/al-qaida-group-says-pope-west-are/20060915051209990007

Sounds a little hypocritcal huh? The extremists are saying they're peaceful and just while shouting death chants at the pope :roll:

Let me get this straight though; I know a great deal of Muslims could really care less about what the pope said and get on with their lives. And I applaud them for that. The Pope was actually talking about using religion to excuse violence and used some examples, even Christianity itself. It's ridiculous.
Running bowl/MSU/OSU record '05-present: 11-32

mountainman

Postby mountainman » Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:42 am

Oh, for heaven's sakes ........ no pun intended. :roll:

bama_girl
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby bama_girl » Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:50 pm

popes are people too :lol:

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Derek » Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:50 pm

He should have NEVER apologized for anything. Im sick and tired of those savages.

They are not to be trusted, dealt with, or apologized too. :evil:

When you apologize, you have shown weakness.

People just need to stop trying to get everyone to like them, everyone is entitled to their opinions....And everyone realizes this, except these savages. :evil:

Im not Catholic, nor do I care what the Pope says, but I just wished he would have stood by what he said.

Religion of Peace?? PLEASE!!!!
They’re either going to run the ball here or their going to pass it.

The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

Return to “Off-Topic”