Sport Afield

A place to talk about anything. Stocks, politics, or your neighbors who won't turn down that music.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Sport Afield

Postby WoVeU » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:24 pm

We have been going to the gun range of late and now the guys at work want to go. I still miss the smell of Fall leaves in cool air...but gun powder makes up for it some.

Just added a Marlin 1895 45-70 to the Hillbilly Suvival Kit...and a Ruger Super Redhawk 454 Casull. Can't wait to try out the smooth lever and the hand cannon! Felt like a kid at Christmas buying ammo the other day! :D

Just saw my buddies 12 gauge over&unders he bought in Turkey, can't wait to shoot those as well! And found out today the boss has 2...that's right 2 - 50 Cal BMG's, a lefty and a righty. I have always wanted to throw some lead down range (way, way, way down range) with one of those! :D :D :D Can't wait till Saturday morning.
Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
R. Reagan

Return to “Off-Topic”