You gotta be kidding!

A place to talk about anything. Stocks, politics, or your neighbors who won't turn down that music.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

You gotta be kidding!

Postby WoVeU » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:50 pm

I never knew a NFL game could be on Thursday night and it not be on TV????

The Raiders are up 17 - 3 on the Chargers with 2 minutes to go in the 1st half. The Oak D must be smacking them around! As they only have 2 1st downs and 51 yards of offense...and it is not on! :roll:

After the last few years and the last few weeks...it would be nice to see them doing well.
Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
R. Reagan

WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Re: You gotta be kidding!

Postby WoVeU » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:53 pm

C. Palmer is 8/10, 169yds, 1 TD, 0 INT

I guess they finally got him a playbook. :D
(Well, Al always took care of that in the past!)
Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
R. Reagan

Dossenator

Postby Dossenator » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:42 am

I know in the past that Thursday NFL games were broadcast on the NFL network. Not many service providers even carry that channel. I have had cable and satellite in both NW AR and Southern CA and have never had the NFL network. Not sure if this game is on that network or not.
"A team with something to play for is dangerous, but a team with someone to play for is unstoppable..." Arkansas OL Brey Cook quote following the death of teammate Garrett Uekman (Nov. 2011).

WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby WoVeU » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:07 am

Yeah, I had checked at ESPN for who was airing...it was NFL Ntwrk...and I don't have it. Well I couldn't find it anyway. I have like a 1000 channels, ridiculous, I can't find anything outside of my typical channels.

*When I get doen with some designs and patents in the next week or so I am going to play with a digital antenna set up. My wife has it at her apartment in Dallas..not bad...I think I was getting about 30 channels last weekend. I enjoyed messing with the positioning and the cable...hyper sensitive...reactance and wave guides are awesome!
R. Reagan

donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby donovan » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:38 am

WoVeU wrote:Yeah, I had checked at ESPN for who was airing...it was NFL Ntwrk...and I don't have it. Well I couldn't find it anyway. I have like a 1000 channels, ridiculous, I can't find anything outside of my typical channels.

*When I get done with some designs and patents in the next week or so I am going to play with a digital antenna set up. My wife has it at her apartment in Dallas..not bad...I think I was getting about 30 channels last weekend. I enjoyed messing with the positioning and the cable...hyper sensitive...reactance and wave guides are awesome!

I certainly know that is where I get my thrills....I always thought just calling Comcast and saying....come here and fix this was the solution...then I find out, I don't even have TV in my house save Antennae TV. No wonder all I get is shopping channels, Hispanic women scantly dressed with bouncing boobs...well..that is not all that bad...and people trying to save my soul from the depths of sin for a contribution of filthily lucre. The kids hooked something up to the tv so I go to a website on my computer and can stream sporting events. What ever happened to test patterns and playing the Star Spangled Banner when TV went off the air at 9:00 PM?
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby WoVeU » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:22 am

:lol: :lol: Haaa!

That cracks me up...scantly clad women are a staple of Hispanic TV! They always give me pause...literally. And then you hit on the other one, the Lucretites...they give me pause as well! (Have you been talking to the Big Guy about me?) Thinking...yeah...those are the only 2 I can think of where I do that. The flesh motivates the first and the pause is not too long unless the TV is muted. But the latter I perhaps pause far too long...the guilt and greed hook has a way of hooking flesh and spirit.

???I shouldn't say this, but let me not brake my running record. The 2 are related in the broadcasting of seed in different realms. Huh, I guess coveting is the real connection!
R. Reagan

Return to “Off-Topic”