Prayers for a coaches son

A place to talk about anything. Stocks, politics, or your neighbors who won't turn down that music.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Prayers for a coaches son

Postby Spence » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:18 pm

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=6283344

I hope things work out for Coach Fishers son. It is never good to see a child get seriously ill.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

billybud
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Re: Prayers for a coaches son

Postby billybud » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:57 pm

This whole thing about the nature of the boy's illness has been kept remarkably close to the vest.

It is difficult for a celebrity like a coach to have such privacy, but all around and the media have been respectful.....
“If short hair and good manners won football games, Army and Navy would play for the national championship every year.”

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:00 pm

billybud wrote:This whole thing about the nature of the boy's illness has been kept remarkably close to the vest.

It is difficult for a celebrity like a coach to have such privacy, but all around and the media have been respectful.....

As they should. Doesn't matter what the illness happens to be, I wish him a full recovery from it.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby donovan » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:03 am

These are the reality checks that makes us all pause and try to put into perspective the nonsense of so much we do and worry about. I am always reassured of the goodness of so many when I hear stories of individuals like Coach Fisher that step up to what is important. I, with others, wish his family and their son the best.
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

Return to “Off-Topic”