What is wrong with people

A place to talk about anything. Stocks, politics, or your neighbors who won't turn down that music.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Spence
Administrator
Administrator

What is wrong with people

Postby Spence » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:07 am

Who raised these people......http://law.rightpundits.com/?p=2469 I sure hope congress can find time away from their investigation of CFB to make it so animals like these never see the light of day again. Too many kids are raising themselves and this is the result. A good kid dies and the animals have a shot at being released some day. Where I am from, if an animal tastes blood, we put them down. They can't be trusted again.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Re: What is wrong with people

Postby Derek » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:38 am

They deserve the death penalty for this. IMO. I don't care about the age in these circumstances.

I have no problem with these thugs being executed, even if they are 16.

People can give me whatever labels they want, I still say that knowing it's wrong to kill someone happens WAY before the "magical" age of 18.
They’re either going to run the ball here or their going to pass it.

The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:09 am

Even animals kill for a reason. These kids don't even rise to that level.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby WoVeU » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:03 pm

I grew up around punks, and still today I can go to a bar and point out punks and thugs before anything ever starts. Society has failed in many ways. 1st, over urbanization. People on top of people living in an all to often copywritten world. This already stokes the flames of lack of identity. You add bad parenting...from parents who work way too much and throw in those who don't work at all. The latter often lack values and ethics to promote good parenting due to a lack of participation in true life. The former lack energy and time from using too much to pull the deadbeats weight. And then salt in plenty of subsidization and fostering of poor choice making in trailer parks and urban ghettos and more and more into middle income communities. And then add in drugs and every sin of the flesh you can think of to entice children to live in the moment. And add in schooling and training that says you are inately special...for no reason other than breathing. Well, you get something worse than animals. These aren't wild animals, as we have defeated survival of the fittest mechanisms that do much to teach "don't tread on me!" We don't have domesticated animals, as they have no shepherd and no real master...furthering the lack of identity and interdependence. This country is rearing feral people. Packs of humans living their lives in packs...with a differentiated subsistance. Feeding on that which is placed out for them, that which is placed out for others. Scavenging from some, stealing from others...hunting where they can, when they have the numbers and the victim is weak enough.

For more than 30 years I have witnessed kids pouncing on other kids...and it is ALWAYS the underperformers who have no other way of demonstrating value and ability. It is always punks looking to make a name (form an identity). Now we have millions of these people. And they have an entire society where many have no courage, no care, no compassion to victimize!
Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
R. Reagan

WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby WoVeU » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:21 pm

If this would ever happen to one of my kids or my nephews (and dependent upon the situation, perhaps a kid I knew and really cared about.) Someone just bit off a whole bunch of troulble! I pledge to not wait on the gubment's justice if 2 witnesses concur on the event and the assailants. I'd maime and scar for life. And I would then try my level best to live out the rest of my life as "The Punisher."
Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
R. Reagan

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Derek » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:45 am

WoVeU wrote:If this would ever happen to one of my kids or my nephews (and dependent upon the situation, perhaps a kid I knew and really cared about.) Someone just bit off a whole bunch of troulble! I pledge to not wait on the gubment's justice if 2 witnesses concur on the event and the assailants. I'd maime and scar for life. And I would then try my level best to live out the rest of my life as "The Punisher."

And they could make a movie about you..."Walking WoVeU" 8)
They’re either going to run the ball here or their going to pass it.

The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby WoVeU » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:08 pm

Derek wrote:
WoVeU wrote:If this would ever happen to one of my kids or my nephews (and dependent upon the situation, perhaps a kid I knew and really cared about.) Someone just bit off a whole bunch of troulble! I pledge to not wait on the gubment's justice if 2 witnesses concur on the event and the assailants. I'd maime and scar for life. And I would then try my level best to live out the rest of my life as "The Punisher."

And they could make a movie about you..."Walking WoVeU" 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd have to edit the 2x4 thing. --self-edited-- as to not inform some kid of a much better home made defense mechanism.-- But I'd highly prefer no weapon. I am particular about proving these clowns are just punks. Catch 1 or 2 at a time (even 3) when they can't sneak you...whole different can of worms than their last engagement! I've came across these Hyena scum bags in packs of 6 and 7. When you melt the first guy with an over-hand right or kick to the head and you can hear the crack of bone...flight responses kick in. Yellow-bellies!
R. Reagan

Return to “Off-Topic”