Michigan, Illinois, East Carolina class of 2020.

A place to talk about anything. Stocks, politics, or your neighbors who won't turn down that music.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Brian Roastbeef
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Michigan, Illinois, East Carolina class of 2020.

Postby Brian Roastbeef » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:41 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UIdI8khMkw&feature=player_embedded

We've been discussing the defensive capabilities, or lack thereof, of some teams in the other sub-forum. I'm certain scouts have already contacted some of these kids looking to beef up their D-line. :lol: :lol:

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Michigan, Illinois, East Carolina class of 2020.

Postby Spence » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:51 pm

That is great. I don't think you can snap the ball like that, though.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby donovan » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:58 pm

While resting on the ground and before the snap, the long axis of the ball must be at right angles to the scrimmage line (Rule 1-23-1 (d) and 7-1-3-a-1). The snap need not be between the snapper’s legs; but to be legal, it must be a quick and continuous backward motion. (1-23-1(g) IMO this would have been an illegal snap.
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby WoVeU » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:02 pm

donovan wrote:While resting on the ground and before the snap, the long axis of the ball must be at right angles to the scrimmage line (Rule 1-23-1 (d) and 7-1-3-a-1). The snap need not be between the snapper’s legs; but to be legal, it must be a quick and continuous backward motion. (1-23-1(g) IMO this would have been an illegal snap.

I am sure this would draw a flag, unless of course it was used against Arkansas. :D
Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
R. Reagan

Return to “Off-Topic”