Detroit v. Washington

A place to talk about anything. Stocks, politics, or your neighbors who won't turn down that music.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Detroit v. Washington

Postby Derek » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:19 am

I saw my man Matt Stafford, and Calvin Johnson, put a clinic on for future QB's and receivers today.

But what caused me to post this was what I just saw on the NFL network. After pulling McNabb on the last drive of the game for the Redskins and putting in Rex Grossman there was a HUGE cry fest over why he pulled him out. And Deion Sanders and some other dude were "demanding" a reason why. And they even had the lack of common sense, by saying the McNabb was "dis-respected"....what a bunch of idiots.

WHY is it ANY of their bid-ness???
They’re either going to run the ball here or their going to pass it.

The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

Eric

Re: Detroit v. Washington

Postby Eric » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:22 am

I don't know, I thought McNabb may have tweaked something on the Avril sack that ended their second-to-last drive. I did see Stafford's final drive there. He got banged up on a hit I think and was off on a few throws, but he hit the one that mattered! :D

I love Stafford right now. That guy has a bright future here in Detroit. Let's just hope Calvin Johnson re-signs in this offseason. I think his contract is up.
Running bowl/MSU/OSU record '05-present: 11-32

WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby WoVeU » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:11 pm

Derek wrote:I saw my man Matt Stafford, and Calvin Johnson, put a clinic on for future QB's and receivers today.

But what caused me to post this was what I just saw on the NFL network. After pulling McNabb on the last drive of the game for the Redskins and putting in Rex Grossman there was a HUGE cry fest over why he pulled him out. And Deion Sanders and some other dude were "demanding" a reason why. And they even had the lack of common sense, by saying the McNabb was "dis-respected"....what a bunch of idiots.

Well I have heard some stories on the reasons. But I am sure Deion is upset because of his "affiliation" with McNabb. Deion played at Florida State (if you can call that playing, never tackling anyone, and never blocking, "all football is blocking and tackling..."). And the Seminoles have played a few games in the Orange Bowl...and we know that McNabb played at Syracuse, and he was an Orangeman! See the connection! Plus Grossman played at Florida. Surely we can see why Deion is so upset...that Orange runs deep!

Tell Neon, aka Rainbow Brite, to chill out. I know the Jerry-Curl has yet to comeback, but he might still want to try some Relaxer!
Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
R. Reagan

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Derek » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:46 pm

WoVeU wrote:
Derek wrote:I saw my man Matt Stafford, and Calvin Johnson, put a clinic on for future QB's and receivers today.

Well I have heard some stories on the reasons. But I am sure Deion is upset because of his "affiliation" with McNabb. Deion played at Florida State (if you can call that playing, never tackling anyone, and never blocking, "all football is blocking and tackling..."). And the Seminoles have played a few games in the Orange Bowl...and we know that McNabb played at Syracuse, and he was an Orangeman! See the connection! Plus Grossman played at Florida. Surely we can see why Deion is so upset...that Orange runs deep!

Tell Neon, aka Rainbow Brite, to chill out. I know the Jerry-Curl has yet to comeback, but he might still want to try some Relaxer!

I actually met Deion Sanders years ago at a church camp. The church I grew up in used to put on a yearly camp that sometimes brought out "Christian celebrity's" to speak to the "Yout's"....We've had Evender Holyfield, Jake the Snake Roberts, and a ton of others that claim or "claimed" to be Christians.

Deion is, or claimed to be, a Christian...so they brought him out.....I was a camp counselor a few of those years...and spoke with him breifly and kinda jumped in as he threw the football with him and the pastor's kid.

He seemed like a very nice guy.

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

Eric

Postby Eric » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:34 pm

Stafford is apparently done for the season.

Enter Mr. Drew Stanton! :shock:
Running bowl/MSU/OSU record '05-present: 11-32

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Derek » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:31 am

Eric wrote:Stafford is apparently done for the season.

Enter Mr. Drew Stanton! :shock:

What happened????? Injury?

- John Madden

Return to “Off-Topic”