10 Things Husbands Should Never Do

A place to talk about anything. Stocks, politics, or your neighbors who won't turn down that music.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

10 Things Husbands Should Never Do

Postby WoVeU » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:46 pm

#1 is read articles like the below posted by Yahoo...

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/10-things-husbands-should-never-do-552285/

1. Offer to “babysit” your own kids.
(Er, Uh, OK...but that is what she will call it if you say you are going out with the boys.)

2. Imply that office work is harder than housework.
(Don't imply...prove it. Tell her to not "clean house" on Thursday or Friday...then do it yourself on the weekend. It sure doesn't take 8, 9, or 10 hours. I know I have done it many times. If you want to find out what is really important in her day go out to the cable box and disconnect it when you go to work. Then see what is the first thing you hear about when you get home!)

3. Give a home appliance as a gift.
(Yeah, they would never get us tools or a toolbox...would they?) But this is a bad gift idea...if it is a run of the mill appliance.

4. Buy us the “cougar” perfume.
(I don't know what the Heck this means...but have you ever got cologne?)

5. Brag about your driving.
(I do this all the time...because it is true! But I don't have to drive somewhere talkng on the phone while drinking coffee, eating a doughnut, and put on pantyhose and eyeliner!)

6. Be unimpressed by a meal that took a lot of time and trouble.
(Yeah, cause she woould never criticize you on a home project and surely she wouldn't stand by and tell you what you should try or the way it should be done!)

7. Buy clothes without trying them on.
(Seriously...she buys me crap all of the time. And then expects to do some runway crap. Get's me these "nice" sneakers that were on sale! OK)

8. Know it all, especially in public.
(Yeah, that is her job!)

9. Say anything remotely critical about our new haircut.
(Oh no...don't do that...she would never....)

10. Expect a medal for doing a little housework.
(Yeah...so don't do any! This will fix the Heck out of that problem.)

I am so tired of all media. Who can we make the butt of every joke? Who can be criticized up and down,left and right, with no recourse? Ah, a man. White, even better. Conservative or moderate...Even Better. A Christian or Jew...oh man...Jackpot, swing for the fences!
Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
R. Reagan

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Re: 10 Things Husbands Should Never Do

Postby Derek » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:56 am

Yahoo is a joke, always has been. These stupid columnist they have are mostly feminist women...kinda like the Life Network on TV.
They’re either going to run the ball here or their going to pass it.

The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby WoVeU » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:19 pm

Derek wrote:Yahoo is a joke, always has been. These stupid columnist they have are mostly feminist women...kinda like the Life Network on TV.

Ain't that the truth brother!

Women in my email stream have learned what happens when I get one of these kind of emails (same sort of content) I reply similar to the above. I got the wife and the sister-in-law really hyped up before. They later told me they got so ticked, because what I said was true! The truth...will...set you free!
Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
R. Reagan

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Derek » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:55 pm

WoVeU wrote:
Derek wrote:Yahoo is a joke, always has been. These stupid columnist they have are mostly feminist women...kinda like the Life Network on TV.

Ain't that the truth brother!

Women in my email stream have learned what happens when I get one of these kind of emails (same sort of content) I reply similar to the above. I got the wife and the sister-in-law really hyped up before. They later told me they got so ticked, because what I said was true! The truth...will...set you free!

Amen!!
They’re either going to run the ball here or their going to pass it.

The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

bama_girl
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby bama_girl » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:42 pm

only shallow retards send dumb crap like that
The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire. ~Mark Twain

Return to “Off-Topic”