Obama taking a stand with Iran

A place to talk about anything. Stocks, politics, or your neighbors who won't turn down that music.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Obama taking a stand with Iran

Postby WoVeU » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:37 pm

Obama on Iran and the dispute about nuclear intent...
If Iran is defiant, Obama said, "the alternative would be an approach that would involve increasing pressure on Iran to meet its international obligations.'' (Peter Nicholas, Los Angeles Times, November 16, 2009)

Man that scares me to death and he ain't even talking to me! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
R. Reagan

Dossenator

Re: Obama taking a stand with Iran

Postby Dossenator » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:49 pm

And when they don't comply he will say that he will again turn up the pressure...he will draw a line and say I dare you to cross it...then they will cross it...he will keep moving the line back....and in the end do nothing except let Iran reach all of their goals of attaining the bomb. We have a joke for a president, and our enemies know we do. Obama is more worried about his image then the well being of this country.

You know I mentioned in another post that I have been watching the history channels "WWII in HD". The similarities between Nazi Germany and Iran are startling. If Iran gets the bomb then we can all say goodbye to Israel....the bomb is the last piece that they need to try and complete their jihad.
"A team with something to play for is dangerous, but a team with someone to play for is unstoppable..." Arkansas OL Brey Cook quote following the death of teammate Garrett Uekman (Nov. 2011).

WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby WoVeU » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:30 am

Dossenator wrote:And when they don't comply he will say that he will again turn up the pressure...he will draw a line and say I dare you to cross it...then they will cross it...he will keep moving the line back....and in the end do nothing except let Iran reach all of their goals of attaining the bomb.

Now if he could do that Bugs Bunny thing he could do some real damage with that!

Dossenator wrote:You know I mentioned in another post that I have been watching the history channels "WWII in HD". The similarities between Nazi Germany and Iran are startling. If Iran gets the bomb then we can all say goodbye to Israel....the bomb is the last piece that they need to try and complete their jihad.

I think they shoot a missile or 2, Israel knocks them out of the air. (At least that will be the perception.) Then Israel turns Iran into a glass factory. Then it could get crazy. It is possible that many Islamic countries could attack Israel. This could even mean the Old Soviet States and/or Pakistan. Who knows, you might even excite the Chinese.
Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
R. Reagan

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Derek » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:24 pm

WoVeU wrote:Obama on Iran and the dispute about nuclear intent...
If Iran is defiant, Obama said, "the alternative would be an approach that would involve increasing pressure on Iran to meet its international obligations.'' (Peter Nicholas, Los Angeles Times, November 16, 2009)

Man that scares me to death and he ain't even talking to me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: I really did laugh out loud...I don't use the emoticons lightly folks. :lol: :lol:
They’re either going to run the ball here or their going to pass it.

The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

Return to “Off-Topic”