Baseball

A place to talk about anything. Stocks, politics, or your neighbors who won't turn down that music.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Re: Baseball

Postby WoVeU » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:30 pm

Yankees...might be the only team higher on my "can't stand list" than USC!
Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
R. Reagan

donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby donovan » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:23 pm

Next to the Mariners for local reasons...they are my favorite since the late 40's. I prefer to like teams rather than dislike....seems to make more sense.... :lol: :lol:
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

Dossenator

Postby Dossenator » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:19 pm

Well the battle of the Arkansas boys was one sided last night...Cliff Lee (ex Razorback from Benton, AR) definitely outshined AJ Burnett (from Little Rock). Eric Hinkse played as well (another ex Razorback). Maybe the Phillies can pull out game 6. If so...do you think that we could see Cliff Lee again in game 7...even if it is for only 2 or 3 innings?
"A team with something to play for is dangerous, but a team with someone to play for is unstoppable..." Arkansas OL Brey Cook quote following the death of teammate Garrett Uekman (Nov. 2011).

WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby WoVeU » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:08 pm

Dossenator wrote:Well the battle of the Arkansas boys was one sided last night...Cliff Lee (ex Razorback from Benton, AR) definitely outshined AJ Burnett (from Little Rock). Eric Hinkse played as well (another ex Razorback). Maybe the Phillies can pull out game 6. If so...do you think that we could see Cliff Lee again in game 7...even if it is for only 2 or 3 innings?

In game 7...you might see anything. Heck...just 1 inning can mean a whole lot at the right time. Yeah, I think he could make an appearance!
Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
R. Reagan

Return to “Off-Topic”