4 year old hockey speech....

A place to talk about anything. Stocks, politics, or your neighbors who won't turn down that music.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Dossenator

4 year old hockey speech....

Postby Dossenator » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:59 pm

Loved this video. This 4 year old quotes the Kurt Russell speech from the movie Miracle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CdJTfGi ... r_embedded
"A team with something to play for is dangerous, but a team with someone to play for is unstoppable..." Arkansas OL Brey Cook quote following the death of teammate Garrett Uekman (Nov. 2011).

WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Re: 4 year old hockey speech....

Postby WoVeU » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:26 pm

I wonder how much ole dad had to work with the little fella to get him to remember the speech?

And old dd took the time to do that, and buy him an ugly suit. I don't know, it seems weird.
Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
R. Reagan

Dossenator

Re: 4 year old hockey speech....

Postby Dossenator » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:26 pm

I think it was a little weird too...but it did make me laugh. Little much to have a 4 yeard old memorize that speach.
"A team with something to play for is dangerous, but a team with someone to play for is unstoppable..." Arkansas OL Brey Cook quote following the death of teammate Garrett Uekman (Nov. 2011).

Return to “Off-Topic”