Time For Something Important

A place to talk about anything. Stocks, politics, or your neighbors who won't turn down that music.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Time For Something Important

Postby WoVeU » Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:28 pm

Miss USA!

Just took a look at all 51. Never really a fair presentation looking at just 1 picture, so much depending on how the photographer posed them and such.

Miss West Virginia is a fine this year! I was rather disappointed in Georgia and Tennessee who seem to find a woman every year who's feet hardly hit the ground. I hope to find a better presentation than Yahoo has. I like to pick my top 5 before the contest. With all of my biases of course, dark hair, long dark hair with a little curl or wave, that weighs about 12 lbs! And really dark brown eyes, or those rare emerald green babies!

http://tv.yahoo.com/miss-usa-2009/show/44610/photos/1
Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
R. Reagan

WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Re: Time For Something Important

Postby WoVeU » Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:52 pm

This is better...

http://www.missuniverse.com/missusa/members/contestants

4 pictures...with the one that really counts...the evening gown!
Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
R. Reagan

WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby WoVeU » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:39 pm

And we get a mess out of the Miss USA contest!

The Carolina girls looked good. I really liked Miss WC this year. I think she'd have done much better than 10th if she filled out the top of the bathing suit better. (Those features aren't high on my list, always nice but no high on my list...like Cruise Control.)

I'd like to know if these girls have to be built like God made them. It doesn't seem so to me!
R. Reagan

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Derek » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:52 pm

I'm digging Ms Georgia & Ms. California.
They’re either going to run the ball here or their going to pass it.

The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

Eric

Postby Eric » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:53 pm

I didn't really watch this or anything, but glancing through the links, my favs were D.C., North Dakota, Hawaii, Vermont, Rhode Island, and Michigan. Miss New Hampshire looked like she was 45 :lol:
Running bowl/MSU/OSU record '05-present: 11-32

donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby donovan » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:07 pm

Eric wrote:I didn't really watch this or anything, but glancing through the links, my favs were D.C., North Dakota, Hawaii, Vermont, Rhode Island, and Michigan. Miss New Hampshire looked like she was 45 :lol:

Maybe that is why I liked her.....closer..but still far away.
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby WoVeU » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:53 am

Eric wrote:I didn't really watch this or anything, but glancing through the links, my favs were D.C., North Dakota, Hawaii, Vermont, Rhode Island, and Michigan. Miss New Hampshire looked like she was 45 :lol:

I have to say she does look older than 26. But not sexy enough to be 45!
R. Reagan

Return to “Off-Topic”