College Baseball...

A place to talk about anything. Stocks, politics, or your neighbors who won't turn down that music.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Re: College Baseball...

Postby WoVeU » Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:24 pm

I guess there is no answer for it...but having the Minor Leagues and College Baseball really reduces amateur baseball's appeal. It is just too spread out! Perhaps if they reduced the Minors to just the top layer they could build the College Ranks. As it stands now their ain't much money in too many minor teams and many College teams struggle. I think both have grown lately but you don't see any resemblance in the Pro-College look you have in Football and Baseball. I think this hurts pro baseball as well. Oddly you have semi-pro or whatever you call it football and basketball but they do not hurt big brother in any fashion.
Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
R. Reagan

Return to “Off-Topic”