A Heartbeat From the Presidency

A place to talk about anything. Stocks, politics, or your neighbors who won't turn down that music.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

A Heartbeat From the Presidency

Postby WoVeU » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:09 pm

This thread is dedicated to my favorite political figure, the honorable "Joseph Biden Jr."

I just want to keep a collection of his historic quotes...

Joe knows spelling...
"Look, John's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number-one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs." --Joe Biden

Joe knows racial harmony...
"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." --Joe Biden on Barack Obama

Joe still knows racial harmony...
"You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.... I'm not joking." --Joe Biden

I didn't know they were so intimate but...
"I got tested for AIDS. I know Barack got tested for AIDS. There's no shame in being tested for AIDS. It's an important thing."

Joe knows whats best...
“John McCain is a personal friend, a great friend, and I would be honored to run with or against John McCain, because I think the country would be better off, be well off no matter who...”
Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
R. Reagan

WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Re: A Heartbeat From the Presidency

Postby WoVeU » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:24 pm

Ahhh, a man for all occasions...

Joe knows time and space enigmas...
“I’ve been calling for more troops for over two years, along with John McCain and others subsequent to my saying that.”

Joe has a handle on the issues facing America...heck, 2 handles...
“Frankly, I think I’m more qualified than other candidates, and the issues facing the American public are all in my wheelbarrow.”

Joe the father, on the Founding Fathers...
"Just talk to me as a father - not what the Constitution says. What do you feel?
Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
R. Reagan

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Derek » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:43 pm

WoVeU wrote:Ahhh, a man for all occasions...
"Just talk to me as a father - not what the Constitution says. What do you feel?

He should resign on this statement alone. :evil:
They’re either going to run the ball here or their going to pass it.

The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby WoVeU » Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:58 am

Derek wrote:
WoVeU wrote:Ahhh, a man for all occasions...

He should resign on this statement alone. :evil:

Amen brother!
R. Reagan

WoVeU
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby WoVeU » Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:34 pm

Oh and one just meant for this board...

Joe Biden knows football...he knows Blue Hen football...
"I was out in Ohio......I told the folks in Ohio that we'd kick Ohio State's &55!"

OK Joe...I hear you!!! Image

If that just don't beat all!
R. Reagan

Return to “Off-Topic”