Next Four Years.....

A place to talk about anything. Stocks, politics, or your neighbors who won't turn down that music.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Dossenator

Next Four Years.....

Postby Dossenator » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:53 am

I think the left is in for a rude awakening when they see their taxes increase, the price of goods increase, the unemployment rate increase, an unprecedented number of people applying for social programs, the US becoming a less safe place to live, the government taking control of the health care system and in turn Americans receiving less than adequate care, energy prices increase because they will dump hundreds of millions in solar, wind, and electric energy but refuse to drill our own oil or pursue nuclear power, putting more and more restrictions on our freedoms such as the right to own a gun, individuals and businesses becoming more reluctant to grow due to the increased tax burden they face under Obama’s plan, a government that will spend more money than any administration ever, and see a government that cares more for the life of a tree then the life of an unborn baby (over 50 million babies killed in the US since 1972 and counting)….but what do I know, Barack thinks that I am just a “typical white person”.
"A team with something to play for is dangerous, but a team with someone to play for is unstoppable..." Arkansas OL Brey Cook quote following the death of teammate Garrett Uekman (Nov. 2011).

Return to “Off-Topic”