Bush has Charm and Charisma, According to Hillary

A place to talk about anything. Stocks, politics, or your neighbors who won't turn down that music.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Eric

Bush has Charm and Charisma, According to Hillary

Postby Eric » Wed May 10, 2006 3:35 pm

http://articles.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20060509211009990001&ncid=NWS00010000000001

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I got a kick out of this. Is it just me, or is this to mask her ultra-liberalism and appeal to the moderates when running for president? If Hillary becomes president of this nation, I'm moving to New Zealand.
Running bowl/MSU/OSU record '05-present: 11-32

openSkies
Administrator
Administrator

Postby openSkies » Wed May 10, 2006 3:50 pm

"If Hillary becomes president of this nation, I'm moving to New Zealand"

Agreed.

Eric

Postby Eric » Wed May 10, 2006 6:00 pm

I just found this to be the funniest thing. Other than Howard Dean, Hillary Clinton is the least person on this planet that I would think would've said something like this.

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Derek » Wed May 10, 2006 6:28 pm

Eric wrote:I just found this to be the funniest thing. Other than Howard Dean, Hillary Clinton is the least person on this planet that I would think would've said something like this.

Yeah. I feel that same way.

A guy that has been labled a Nazi by people that support her, that is breaking every law on the books according to them. And all of a sudden he has "charm" and Charisma??? PLEASE!! :evil:

I cant stand that woman, and fear for my country if that communist, (Yes, she's a communist in economic theory, there's no discussion necessary) becomes President.

I dont think it will happen with her, cause she's such a lightning rod figure. IMO

DONT TRUST HER out of your sight!!
They’re either going to run the ball here or their going to pass it.

The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Wed May 10, 2006 6:40 pm

If anyone would know about "charm and "charisma" it would be her. :lol:

Her problem is that she couldn't control "charm" and "charisma". :wink:
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

bama_girl
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby bama_girl » Wed May 10, 2006 11:59 pm

wow, sybil just went on and on, didn't she?

:? i don't see her getting elected pres, too many people hate her
The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire. ~Mark Twain

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Derek » Fri May 12, 2006 12:26 am

bama_girl wrote:wow, sybil just went on and on, didn't she?

:? i don't see her getting elected pres, too many people hate her

Yes. The lightning rod aspect of her personality would mobilize the Republicans like never before.

They would rips her to shreds on her record.

My guess is that the Dems have a Trojan Horse candidate, kinda like Clinton was. Nobody had heard of him or gave him a chance, and all of a sudden he was the front runner.

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Fri May 12, 2006 7:08 am

If you look at the stated list of frontrunners on either side it is kind of scary. :shock:

Eric

Postby Eric » Fri May 12, 2006 12:22 pm

Check this list of top democratic candidates:

Biden: Communist
Kerry: Hippy
Gore: Radical environmentalist
Edwards: Bloodsucking lawyer
Clinton: Well........she's a Clinton

Howdy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Postby Howdy » Fri May 12, 2006 1:58 pm

Eric wrote:Check this list of top democratic candidates:

Biden: Communist
Kerry: Hippy
Gore: Radical environmentalist
Edwards: Bloodsucking lawyer
Clinton: Well........she's a Clinton

Geo. w.: AWOL

Eric

Postby Eric » Fri May 12, 2006 4:53 pm

I don't mind George Bush. He's done a mediocre job, I don't know if he should qualify as a very good president as there have probably been better. If I had to choose, it probably wouldn't be him.

Eric

Postby Eric » Fri May 12, 2006 5:26 pm

I know, it's about freakin time somebody did something about the border. At least the politicians are talking about it! I think a good deal congressmen should get voted out of office because they obviously don't represent the people who voted them into office.

That's another thing Bush has done to irritate me; he's taking the side of the illegals by granting them amnesty. The other thing that irritates me is when everybody points to race! I could care less if Brittish people, Swedes, the Swiss, Romanians, or French people are coming across the border, I want them fined, serving jail time, deported, and getting in the back of the line of immigration.

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Fri May 12, 2006 6:19 pm

Eric wrote:I know, it's about freakin time somebody did something about the border. At least the politicians are talking about it! I think a good deal congressmen should get voted out of office because they obviously don't represent the people who voted them into office.

That's another thing Bush has done to irritate me; he's taking the side of the illegals by granting them amnesty. The other thing that irritates me is when everybody points to race! I could care less if Brittish people, Swedes, the Swiss, Romanians, or French people are coming across the border, I want them fined, serving jail time, deported, and getting in the back of the line of immigration.

All they would have to do to eliminate illegal immigration is to put anyone who hires them in jail. Make it a felony to hire illegals and no one will hire them(they will check them out really well). If they can't make money here they won't come.

It is too hard to stop them from coming in, it probably can't be stopped completely. It is like trying to stop drugs. As long as people are willing to buy, there will be people willing to sell.

Eric

Postby Eric » Fri May 12, 2006 6:26 pm

I agree with that, I forgot to add that into my post. If you make it an extreme felony, and the businesses don't want to hire them for fear of getting caught, then the illegal situation is wiped out almost completely. If you take the incentive away, very few will come.

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Derek » Sat May 13, 2006 12:09 am

rolltide wrote:No, I don't think he is in the category of great presidents. More like you said, mediocre. He is falling short in my opinion by taking no real action on the immigration and gas price issues.

I'll agree with you on the lack of action on immigration..

I, however, do not want anything done about the gas prices. It's not the President or the government's job to regulate private companies, by forcing them to fix prices.

Increasing supply will help alleviate the prices.

Keep the guvmint out of regulating private business. Personally, I see prices going back down, over 10 cents in the last few weeks.

The 70's price fixing that occured should be fresh in all our minds, those over 33 or so. Look what that did.

- John Madden

Return to “Off-Topic”