American Idol Finale

A place to talk about anything. Stocks, politics, or your neighbors who won't turn down that music.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.

Who will win it all?

Poll ended at Wed May 23, 2007 9:05 am

Blake
40%
Jordin
40%
Sanjaya
20%

Total votes: 5

Yeofoot
Head Coach
Head Coach

American Idol Finale

Postby Yeofoot » Thu May 17, 2007 9:05 am

Melinda Doolittle was the best singer, she couldn't do any more than she did, but let's face it, she's got a face for radio.

Jordin was the favorite to win it all, but I think it's up for grabs at this point. They both have the charisma to win, and it'll come down to their performances next Tuesday.

Either way all three are going to be rich, no doubt about that.[/i]

Dossenator

Postby Dossenator » Thu May 17, 2007 7:38 pm

I think Jordan will win.

I thought Melinda did herself in by the songs she had to sing Tuesday. In my opinion she performed poorly Tuesday...the first song (some song by Whitney Houston) Doolittle was shreeking and off key several times. The second song, the Tina Turner number, well I just don't like that song to start with. And why pick the third song....she got to choose...she should have went with something that would have appealed to a wider audience.

Anything can happen now though. It all depends on song choice first and performance second. I think Blake will pull in a lot of teenage votes because they view him as cool. Also middle age woman may go with Blake because they think he is sexy. Who knows....should be interesting though.
"A team with something to play for is dangerous, but a team with someone to play for is unstoppable..." Arkansas OL Brey Cook quote following the death of teammate Garrett Uekman (Nov. 2011).

mountainman

Postby mountainman » Thu May 17, 2007 8:43 pm

Mountainmama is betting on Blake ...... not to mention she votes about 10 times every time she watches that show. :lol: :roll: :lol:

Eric

Postby Eric » Fri May 18, 2007 3:41 pm

Again, I'm not an avid American Idol fan by any means, but Jordin is way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way better than that other dude.

I started watching when the Lakisha Craze was going around. I tuned in to what all of the hub-ub was about.
Running bowl/MSU/OSU record '05-present: 11-32

Yeofoot
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Yeofoot » Wed May 23, 2007 8:19 am

Jordin definitely did mop the floor with Blake. I doubt it will even be close.

Dossenator

Postby Dossenator » Wed May 23, 2007 8:44 am

I too think Jordan sang well and was above and beyond the best singer. It was never more prevalent then when they had to sing the same song. Not even close. However, don't underestimate the vote of the hot and bothered granny and the 13 year old girls. They are the ones that got Blake to the final. I still think Jordan will win.
"A team with something to play for is dangerous, but a team with someone to play for is unstoppable..." Arkansas OL Brey Cook quote following the death of teammate Garrett Uekman (Nov. 2011).

Eric

Postby Eric » Wed May 23, 2007 3:57 pm

I think most of the guys will be voting for Jordin though :lol:
Running bowl/MSU/OSU record '05-present: 11-32

Yeofoot
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Yeofoot » Wed May 23, 2007 5:45 pm

She used to be a plus sized model. I bet people don't even recognize her when her album drops, because she'll be about 30 lbs lighter.

Return to “Off-Topic”