Invasion

A place to talk about anything. Stocks, politics, or your neighbors who won't turn down that music.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Eric

Invasion

Postby Eric » Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:46 pm

We're being invaded. I think that is rather obvious. But we must ask why the politicans don't see this. I am baffled at their ignorance. This makes no sense whatsoever. People tell you there is 11-12 million illegals? Put no stock in that. There are much more than that. While granting millions of illegals citizenship guess what that means? That also means families of the illegals, which would probaby multiply the population by 2.5 (spouses; children). So, say about 40-50 million people just coming into the country. How do we plan on supporting these people? America is going to be a mess after this. Nice going Bush, Republicrats and Demicans (*coined by Michael Savage), you just sold your country out to felons.

I'd seriously be suprised to see America make it out of this century.
Running bowl/MSU/OSU record '05-present: 11-32

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:38 pm

The politicians are afraid of the hispanic vote. Both sides are vying to be their party of choice so no one is going to get tough on illegals. I have no problem with people entering here from Mexico and becoming citizens as long as they do it the right way.

We need to put pressure on the Mexican gov't to make things better there, that is the only way to fix the problem. Until that gov't is reformed there will be a problem.

PS: A lot of people coming over come to work. They want to have a better life, it is what this country was founded on.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Eric

Postby Eric » Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:43 pm

I realize that, and I agree with what you said in regards about becoming citizens LEGALLY. That's the main difference. The people that sneak in through the border ILlegally should be deported as soon as possible. Just imagine if there is an amnesty for these illegals, they drag their families over here, it'll more than double the population that is already here illegally. Most of these people have a spouse and quite a few kids. It's not like America where you have 2 kids. We're talking 6 or 7. That becomes a big burden on American society, we can't take care of everyone, even though I wish we could.
Running bowl/MSU/OSU record '05-present: 11-32

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:59 pm

They need to get tough on the people who hire illegals. If those people start going to jail it will go a long way in cutting off the money. If there isn't any money they will stop coming.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Derek
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Invasion

Postby Derek » Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:22 am

Eric wrote:We're being invaded. I think that is rather obvious. But we must ask why the politicans don't see this. I am baffled at their ignorance. This makes no sense whatsoever. People tell you there is 11-12 million illegals? Put no stock in that. There are much more than that. While granting millions of illegals citizenship guess what that means? That also means families of the illegals, which would probaby multiply the population by 2.5 (spouses; children). So, say about 40-50 million people just coming into the country. How do we plan on supporting these people? America is going to be a mess after this. Nice going Bush, Republicrats and Demicans (*coined by Michael Savage), you just sold your country out to felons.

I'd seriously be suprised to see America make it out of this century.

Your absolutely right.... :(
They’re either going to run the ball here or their going to pass it.

The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.

See, well ya see, the thing is, he should have caught that ball. But the ball is bigger than his hands.

- John Madden

Yeofoot
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Yeofoot » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:45 pm

Can't we just take over Mexico at some point? It'd be so quick, then we'll get them to the U.K. so we can tell them what to do.

Return to “Off-Topic”