College Baseball

A place to talk about anything. Stocks, politics, or your neighbors who won't turn down that music.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Dossenator

Re: College Baseball

Postby Dossenator » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:07 pm

Thanks and congrats. I seriously did not watch after the terrible one sided calls when the game was on the line for both teams in the 3rd and 4th. Tonight was my last day on vacation in Michigan. We walked down to a lighthouse and watch the most beautiful sunset. Followed by ice cream cones.
"A team with something to play for is dangerous, but a team with someone to play for is unstoppable..." Arkansas OL Brey Cook quote following the death of teammate Garrett Uekman (Nov. 2011).

donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Re: College Baseball

Postby donovan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:17 am

Now it's time to move on to college football. (Some good MLB games but as time moves on, just hard to follow it all...if I remember to take my pills, put down the toilet seat and stay off ladders...that's a good day's work.)

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/story/_/id/23939863/oregon-state-beavers-beat-arkansas-razorbacks-win-college-world-series
As I age it is hard to tell if I am inspired by reasoned passion or arthritic knees; most likely it is arthritic reasoning.

Return to “Off-Topic”