Happy Thanksgiving

A place to talk about anything. Stocks, politics, or your neighbors who won't turn down that music.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Happy Thanksgiving

Postby donovan » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:36 pm

I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. I have so much to be grateful for, my family, friends, living in a great country, the freedoms I enjoy and knowing all of you. Sometimes when I start to rant and rave, Mrs. Donovan says, "Don't tell be, I don't care, go tell your football buddies." Can you imagine if we were all sitting together in the stands watching a ball game?
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Postby Spence » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:50 pm

donovan wrote:I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. I have so much to be grateful for, my family, friends, living in a great country, the freedoms I enjoy and knowing all of you. Sometimes when I start to rant and rave, Mrs. Donovan says, "Don't tell be, I don't care, go tell your football buddies." Can you imagine if we were all sitting together in the stands watching a ball game?

It would be fun, but we probably wouldn't see much of the game. Happy Thanksgiving to you too Donovan. And Happy Thanksgiving to the rest of the board. The older I get the more thankful I am for the things that I have taken for granted in the past. Getting to spend time with my 82 year old mother. Seeing my brother and sister and their families. Things that I assumed would always be there, but with each passing year I realize more and more will come to and end. I hope all of you get to spend time with your families and I hope that for you for as long as possible.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Return to “Off-Topic”