Mariners

A place to talk about anything. Stocks, politics, or your neighbors who won't turn down that music.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Mariners

Postby donovan » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:14 am

Rodriquez retires, Griffey into the Hall of Fame and Ichiro gets 3000. The Mariners drive me nuts.
Statistics are the Morphine of College Football

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Mariners

Postby Spence » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:04 pm

Junior was a great player. You could tell he was going to be great when he was a little kid. Quick hands. Maybe the fastest hands all time.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

highfly24
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Mariners

Postby highfly24 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:08 am

Made a good push over the last month of the season but too little too late. I would like to see them in the playoffs, and thought the year Junior goes to Cooperstown would have been a fitting end.

I went to the Cardinals game yesterday. Also, a team that did too little too late. There was a nice send off for Matt Holliday as he will not be playing for St Louis next year. Every team has their players they really love for what they do on and off the field, this is one for Cards fans. Beware the Giants, they have quite the success of playoff runs in even numbered years this decade.

Return to “Off-Topic”