Happy Twenty-Fifteen

A place to talk about anything. Stocks, politics, or your neighbors who won't turn down that music.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
User avatar
donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director
Posts: 7831
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:41 am
Location: Pacific Northwest

Happy Twenty-Fifteen

Postby donovan » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:45 pm

Happy New Year to us all. Health, safety, friends and love ones make our lives. As well as picking better fantasy teams, making better weekly selections and not always the last guy in the lunch line of confidence picks. This year well be better....how difficult can that be.
"Baseball is what we were. Football is what we have become."
Mary Mcgrory

User avatar
Spence
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 18843
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Chillicothe, Ohio (Ohio's First Capital)
Contact:

Re: Happy Twenty-Fifteen

Postby Spence » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:07 pm

donovan wrote:Happy New Year to us all. Health, safety, friends and love ones make our lives. As well as picking better fantasy teams, making better weekly selections and not always the last guy in the lunch line of confidence picks. This year well be better....how difficult can that be.


I think I am last in the confidence picks. Happy New Year!
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

User avatar
donovan
Athletic Director
Athletic Director
Posts: 7831
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:41 am
Location: Pacific Northwest

Re: Happy Twenty-Fifteen

Postby donovan » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:32 am

Spence wrote:
donovan wrote:Happy New Year to us all. Health, safety, friends and love ones make our lives. As well as picking better fantasy teams, making better weekly selections and not always the last guy in the lunch line of confidence picks. This year well be better....how difficult can that be.


I think I am last in the confidence picks. Happy New Year!


Dang, I can't even get last place right.
"Baseball is what we were. Football is what we have become."
Mary Mcgrory

User avatar
Spence
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 18843
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Chillicothe, Ohio (Ohio's First Capital)
Contact:

Re: Happy Twenty-Fifteen

Postby Spence » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:18 am

donovan wrote:
Spence wrote:
donovan wrote:Happy New Year to us all. Health, safety, friends and love ones make our lives. As well as picking better fantasy teams, making better weekly selections and not always the last guy in the lunch line of confidence picks. This year well be better....how difficult can that be.


I think I am last in the confidence picks. Happy New Year!


Dang, I can't even get last place right.


Maybe I'm not. I think I was the only one who picked the Buckeyes to win. That may have put me over the top into next to last place. :lol:
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

User avatar
Derek
Athletic Director
Athletic Director
Posts: 5384
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:04 am
Location: Brooks, GA
Contact:

Re: Happy Twenty-Fifteen

Postby Derek » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:09 pm

Happy New Year!!
They’re either going to run the ball here or their going to pass it.

The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.

- John Madden


Return to “Off-Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest