hey, BYU fan

A place to chat about that other college sport during the football off-season.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
User avatar
Swamp Daddy
Posts: 728
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:41 pm
Location: Louisville, KY

hey, BYU fan

Postby Swamp Daddy » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:59 pm

It's getting lonely in here with no one else. You were doing 95%; and, I was doing the other 5% posting. Did you give up? :mrgreen:

UL recruit Terry Rozier will go to prep school to up grades. When this happens, about 90% of the time, they do NOT end up where they first commited. Oh well, that's life.

have fun, Swamp Daddy :wink:
visit: http://thecrunchzone.com/ for news
site moved to: http://cardinalforums.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1 for discussions

generic university site is: http://www.gocards.com/

User avatar
Head Coach
Head Coach
Posts: 1339
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:56 pm
Location: Clearwater, Florida

Re: hey, BYU fan

Postby BYUfan1 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:41 pm

I haven't been posting any basketball news, but I am still watching games until college football starts. I still have 10 teams to go to say I have watched all 345 teams from the 2011-12 season.
The critic is one who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.
-- Oscar Wilde

Return to “College Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests