Old Dominion-Howard

A place to chat about that other college sport during the football off-season.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
BYUfan1
Head Coach
Head Coach

Old Dominion-Howard

Postby BYUfan1 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:51 pm

I'm watching a snooze fest as the Howard Bison lead the Old Dominion Monarchs 20-15. The Monarchs have been bad from the start. The Bison started off strong, but then they couldn't make any shots either. Simuel Frazier has made two 3-pointers for Howard. Center Anton Larsen has four points for the Monarchs. ODU is rebuilding after a strong season last year. It is still early. but I think it is safe to say that ODU will not make the NCAA Tournament this year.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old Dominion woke up in the second half and won the game 53-43. Chris Cooper finished the game with 13 points, 10 rebounds, 4 steals, and 4 blocks for the Monarchs. Cooper was 7-of-8 from the free throw line. Marquel De Lancey had 11 points for ODU, all of them coming in the second half. Senior Kent Bazemore, coming off of a foot injury, was inserted into the game early in second half, and gave the spark ODU needed to take the game over. Mike Phillips and Simuel Frazier each scored 10 points for the Bison. Calvin Thompson, the Bison's leading scorer after two games, had 1 point on the night to go with 4 turnovers.
Last edited by BYUfan1 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The critic is one who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.
-- Oscar Wilde

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Old Dominion-Howard

Postby Spence » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:38 pm

BYUfan1 wrote:I'm watching a snooze fest as the Howard Bison lead the Old Dominion Monarchs 20-15. The Monarchs have been bad from the start. The Bison started off strong, but then they couldn't make any shots either. Simuel Frazier has made two 3-pointers for Howard. Center Anton Larsen has four points for the Monarchs. ODU is rebuilding after a strong season last year. It is still early. but I think it is safe to say that ODU will not make the NCAA Tournament this year.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old Dominion woke up in the second half and won the game 53-43. Chris Cooper finished the game with 13 points, 10 rebounds, 4 steals, and 4 blocks for the Monarchs. Cooper was 7-of-8 from the free throw line. Marquel De Lancey had 11 points for ODU, all of them coming in the second half. Senior Kent Bazemore, coming off of a foot injury, was inserted into the game early in second half, and gave the spark ODU needed to take the game over. Mike Phillips and Simuel Frazier each scored 10 points for the Bison. Calvin Thompson, the Bison's leading scorer after two games, had 1 point on the night to go with 4 turnovers.

Welcome back BYUfan1. Good to see you back posting on the board.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Return to “College Basketball”