Pittsburgh-UNC-Asheville

A place to chat about that other college sport during the football off-season.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
BYUfan1
Head Coach
Head Coach

Pittsburgh-UNC-Asheville

Postby BYUfan1 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:22 pm

The UNC-Asheville Bulldogs stayed close for a half, but Ashton Gibbs took over the game as the Panthers defeated the Bulldogs 74-51. Gibbs finished the game with 26 points, making six of his 10 shots from 3-point range. Rebounding was also a huge factor in the game as Pitt outrebounded UNC-Asheville 50-27. Matt Dickey and J.P. Primm did most of the scoring for the Bulldogs as Dickey had 21 points and Primm 14. The Bulldogs end their season with a 20-14 record.
The critic is one who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.
-- Oscar Wilde

Brian Roastbeef
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Pittsburgh-UNC-Asheville

Postby Brian Roastbeef » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:17 pm

Good games so far. I'm a little surprised that there isn't so much tourney talk around here. 7 for 8 in the early games today. Missed Louisville getting upset, nailed the Richmond one.

Alas I don't see this being the year a #1 gets upset by a 16, despite UNCA looking interesting for a little while. I don't see all #1s in the Final Four though like the President's bracket, though I did pick Kansas as Champ. (Yeah, I actually agreed with the guy on something.)

Return to “College Basketball”