Freshman Obsession

A place to chat about that other college sport during the football off-season.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Eric

Freshman Obsession

Postby Eric » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:20 am

I'm getting a little tired of hearing about the four freshman who happened to enroll at traditional powerhouses. There are a lot of teams out there who are just as good as the teams they happen to appear on. The polls in my opinion are heavily biased towards these teams at this point in time and I think Kentucky, Duke, Arizona, and Kansas will each get a handful of losses once conference play hits. I don't know why people are overlooking teams like Louisville, Michigan State, Wisconsin, and Oklahoma State. Of course the media wants to hype these guys up because they can sell the national appeal, but I can still complain about it :lol:

I would say that that group of four all have very good shots at finishing in the Final 4; they are pretty young so theoretically they should be getting even better by the end of the year. If I had to pick a champion this moment I'd be inclined to say Oklahoma State would be able to put a run together as a 2 or 3 seed. Marcus Smart is the best collegiate player I've seen so far this year.
Running bowl/MSU/OSU record '05-present: 11-32

Return to “College Basketball”