2019, Picks Week Nine --- Results

Confidence points, straight-up picks, and bragging rights.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

2019, Picks Week Nine --- Results

Postby Cane from the Bend » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:15 pm

--- Game Winners ---

Saturday, October 26th

(1.) Ohio State = +31
(2.) Miami = +4
(3.) Illinois = +18
(4.) Rutgers = +10
(5.) Ohio = +13
(6.) Marshall = +3
(7.) LSU = +3
(8.) Penn State = +21
(9.) TCU = +10
(10.) Louisville = +7
(11.) Stanford = +10
(12.) Indiana = +7
(13.) North Carolina = +3
(14.) Tennessee = +20
(15.) UCF = +42
(16.) Michigan = +31
(17.) Kentucky = +22
(18.) Utah = +35
(19.) Air Force = +24
(20.) Oregon = +2

Dossenator = 13
Spence = 13
Highfly = 11
Mountainman = 10
Cane = 9

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

It seems the Rapture did come for two worthy souls:
In Memory of Grandpa Howdy
In Memory of Donovan Davisson

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Re: 2019, Picks Week Nine --- Results

Postby Mountainman » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:13 pm

Once upon a time, I drank too much bourbon too close to closing time and woke-up the next morning lying next to the very reason Mickey Gilly wrote that song. I swore right then and there that I would never do that again.

https://youtu.be/tHJlWzKeFHU

I swear right hear and now that I shall drink bourbon only AFTER I make my picks. :wink:
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:10 pm

:lol:
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Cane from the Bend
Athletic Director
Athletic Director

Postby Cane from the Bend » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:19 pm

Mountainman wrote:Once upon a time, I drank too much bourbon too close to closing time and woke-up the next morning lying next to the very reason Mickey Gilly wrote that song. I swore right then and there that I would never do that again.

I swear right hear and now that I shall drink bourbon only AFTER I make my picks. :wink:

At least you have that excuse in your flask ...

I went from 75% last week, to less than 50%

Worse off, I was pleased with my Air Force pick ... until I went through the scoring of my teams, and somehow deleted the game when I picked Oregon to beat Washington state. Leaving myself with only 19 predictions. :?: :roll: :oops: :? :x --- [Oh hell, where's that facepalm emoji]

I blame it on caffeine & multitasking.

Cane... [__]

"It is only impossible until it has been accomplished." ... then it becomes standardized ...

Success is measured by results; whereas Character is measured through the means by which one achieves those results . . .

It seems the Rapture did come for two worthy souls:
In Memory of Grandpa Howdy
In Memory of Donovan Davisson

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:26 pm

Cane from the Bend wrote:
Mountainman wrote:Once upon a time, I drank too much bourbon too close to closing time and woke-up the next morning lying next to the very reason Mickey Gilly wrote that song. I swore right then and there that I would never do that again.

At least you have that excuse in your flask ...

I went from 75% last week, to less than 50%

Worse off, I was pleased with my Air Force pick ... until I went through the scoring of my teams, and somehow deleted the game when I picked Oregon to beat Washington state. Leaving myself with only 19 predictions. :?: :roll: :oops: :? :x --- [Oh hell, where's that facepalm emoji]

I blame it on caffeine & multitasking.

Caffeine and multitasking will cause you to wake-up next to a woman who looks far better with her clothes on?????

:lol: :lol: :lol:
”We’re already in a time where the on-field aspect of College Football is almost a distraction. It’s an era filled with handwringing about player empowerment, NCAA deregulation, the transfer portal and realignment all while the sport generally moves toward a professional model.” ~ Dennis Dodd

Mountainman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mountainman » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:33 pm

Spence wrote::lol:

........laughing emoji my butt, only a man who has been there and done that would find humor in that. :wink:

Spence
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Spence » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:11 pm

Mountainman wrote:
Spence wrote::lol:

........laughing emoji my butt, only a man who has been there and done that would find humor in that. :wink:

I plead the fifth.
"History doesn't always repeat itself but it often rhymes." - Mark Twain

Return to “Picks”