Fantasy Picks-Week 7

Confidence points, straight-up picks, and bragging rights.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
Eric

Fantasy Picks-Week 7

Postby Eric » Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:35 am

Well, as of the moment, there are none. I have to wait for openSkies to reset everything. I think I have the capability to do it, being a moderator, but I'm not taking any chances :lol: If I tinker around here or there I'm bound to screw something up :lol:

So, here's the deal. Last year on the old message board, the picks started over at the halfway point. This was to get people that missed a week on accident or newbies that weren't there at the beginning of the year a chance to contend. That's what will be going on this year.

You might notice some games from smaller conferences this week. My goal is to get every team involved in the picking game at least once. So if you see a Sun Belt game up there once a week, it will be a smart way to kill 2 birds with one stone :lol:
Running bowl/MSU/OSU record '05-present: 11-32

Eric

Postby Eric » Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:53 pm

Okay, the scores have been reset and now everyone has a chance. This week we have about 5 small conference games and that is pretty much because I have to. None of the big dogs are really getting tested this week besides Florida/Auburn and Michigan and a couple others, so I resorted to those games.

Like I said before, I want to get every team in at least once so that's why you will probably see one Sun Belt game a week and possibly one WAC game per week. I have a list of teams yet to be shown and there are probably 15 left :?

Anyway, good luck and beat Mountainman this time :lol:

wvjohn
Coordinator
Coordinator

Postby wvjohn » Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:49 pm

I see there was 3 of us to pick BC over VT how is that.
IMO VT will get 2 maybe 3 more loses they have a lot of work to do .
Big 12

FEAR NONE RESPECT ALL

IT IS A GREAT DAY TO BE A MOUNTAINEER WHERE EVER YOU MAY BE

Eric

Postby Eric » Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:30 pm

Yeah, I think both teams aren't any good. VT is mediocre and so is BC IMO.

Return to “Picks”