College Basketball Picks

Confidence points, straight-up picks, and bragging rights.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Please be sure to check the CFP Message Board Rules and Regulations and the Read Me page before posting.
..fanaticjr
All-American
All-American

College Basketball Picks

Postby ..fanaticjr » Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:32 pm

I just wanted to let everyone know that there will be college basketball picks starting in November. The picks will be in the fantasy picks area of the site, (same as the football picks.) Once the season gets closer to starting I will let everyone know exactly when the picks will start.
Go Hokies!

BYUfan1
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby BYUfan1 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:04 am

Go Hokies? Is that for the football team or the basketball team? The Virginia Tech football team will be better next season, but the basketball team still has a long way to go.
The critic is one who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.
-- Oscar Wilde

..fanaticjr
All-American
All-American

Postby ..fanaticjr » Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:27 pm

I follow both of them, but i like watching football much more. VT had a pretty good team last year but nothing great. I think the football team will definitely im prove next year... I hope.
Go Hokies!

Eric

Postby Eric » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:29 pm

Sorry! :oops:

What happened was I did it one week and ..fanatic jr. has never been around. I just haven't really had the time. The season is over anyway. Sorry about that.

Matt has a php script that he can use for the brackets, so we can use that to fill our brackets on.

2 years ago, I tried to fill out about 30 different brackets so I would have a chance at winning something, turns out none of them were even remotely close :roll:
Running bowl/MSU/OSU record '05-present: 11-32

Return to “Picks”